THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Body Butter uploaded by Courtney W.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This gentle Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade organic aloe vera and is fragrance-free.

All Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Lanolin Alcohol, Bertholletia Excelsa Nut Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Aqua.

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Soothing Body Butter
  • "One of the products I've become absolutely dependent on! I use it on my legs after shaving. It's great because my skin is very sensitive - my legs get dry and develop a rash after I shave unless I use this Body Butter. It moisturizes and the aloe soothes any redness or rashes. It's also great for when a sunburn starts peeling - it soothes the sunburn and moisturizes the dry, peeling skin." in 3 reviews
  • "This is by far the best body butter anyone can buy. It's rich and moisturizing effect is second to none. It feels great on the skin and smells very refreshing" in 3 reviews
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
I love body butter! I live in a dry climate, where any and all lotion is appreciated. It is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling satisfied. Lasts a while-but is very, VERY pricey. Be prepared to spend $20 on a lotion that will only last you about one month.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Heaven in a jar ! My skin is beat up in the winter . This soothes skin irritation. I enjoy using this product after a long hot shower .. A thick layer of this with fuzzy sock prior to bed .. Next morning you tired feet will look renewed ! Try it today ! :)
Jackie O.
Shevlin, MN
This is great for those drying winter months. It doesn't really smell like anything. Sometimes I love that, but sometimes I mix it with another butter, like Brazil Nut, to make a more subtly scented product.
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
Nice and smooth. Feels good on my psoriasis. I love this especially in the winter months when it can be very dry.
Kasandra A.
Waterloo, ON
This is my absolute go-to body moisturizer. I have crazy dry skin and have been using Body Shop Body Butters for years, but this has been my favourite for a couple years now because it is fragrance free. I literally buy these in bulk during the sales because I know that I will absolutely go through it. I HIGHLY recommend this product - especially if you are concerned about scent-sensitivity.
Ismahan A.
Streatham, London
I have dry skin so body butter is always what i go for. the cream is very thick and has good coverage, lasts a long time as well. Its very gentle on the skin and leaves my body feeling smooth. packaging is good, also bought other flavours. deffo buy again
Chloe M.
Amesbury, Wiltshire
I love the body shop butters. Such a great formula and I love how big the packaging is as you get so much product inside! Easy to apply and gentle on the skin, leaving your skin super smooth! Would buy again
Morgan's O.
Easy on my sensitive skin, mild to no scent. Easy to apply & leaves skin feeling soft & hydrated. Great price for the amount you get. Definitely recommend give this a try
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Very moisturizing and hydrating. Great for sensitive skin. Love the rich thick texture. Nice subtle smell so it’s great for women and men. Well priced I would buy again.
Erin B.