BY THE BODY SHOP

The Aloe Calming Kit is soothing and calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Preservative-free, color-free and fragrance-free to minimize reactions. It's liberation for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
I've had sensitive skin and eczema problems since I was a little kid and I love this set! I've had no irritation from any of the products and I can grab them and use them without any worries. My skin feels so healthy and moisturized without feeling beat up, I'm a happy camper!
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy greatly products that happen to have aloe in them. That is just the best ingredient something can have. I was really impressed with the final results and would live to try this again. Esspecially since my skin does well with aloe.
Kayla P.
Milwaukee, WI
I give this product 3 stars. It's okay. The moisturizer is a little on the greasy side and I didn't feel like the cleanser got my face clean enough. I think I like the toner the best, it was refreshing.
Allison S.
Frostburg, MD
I recently have been looking for an easy skin care routine to follow and this one is just a 3 step process in the morning and night! It's great for my sensitive skin because sometime my face reacts badly to products but I really like this one!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Love the aloe line I own it I use it in my skincare routine it soft on the face gentle not to high on the scent so it's perfect for sensitive skin
Taylor S.
West End
My skin is very sensitive and acne prone. This productive is very effective and helps with all issues. I would reccomend.
Aileen S.
I use it at night when my skin is very dry. Mostly my under eyes. Really moisturizes your skin.
Afra D.
Abu Dhabi
This set is good for sensitive skin and for people with acne and redness in their face. The key ingredient is aloe Vera which is great for skin and it soothes and calms the skin amazingly. It is also travel friendly as they come in this cute travel size containers The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser 6.75 oz
Noreen F.
Abu dhabi
I bought this kit last year and i like its result. It smells great but i was having pimple after using face wash rest other product was super cool.