BY THE BODY SHOP

The Aloe Calming Kit is soothing and calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Preservative-free, color-free and fragrance-free to minimize reactions. It's liberation for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy greatly products that happen to have aloe in them. That is just the best ingredient something can have. I was really impressed with the final results and would live to try this again. Esspecially since my skin does well with aloe.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Odenton, MD
I recently have been looking for an easy skin care routine to follow and this one is just a 3 step process in the morning and night! It's great for my sensitive skin because sometime my face reacts badly to products but I really like this one!
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Love the aloe line I own it I use it in my skincare routine it soft on the face gentle not to high on the scent so it's perfect for sensitive skin
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
West End
My skin is very sensitive and acne prone. This productive is very effective and helps with all issues. I would reccomend.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Milwaukee, WI
I give this product 3 stars. It's okay. The moisturizer is a little on the greasy side and I didn't feel like the cleanser got my face clean enough. I think I like the toner the best, it was refreshing.
Türkiye v.
Türkiye v.
İraq
Omg i like it so much it's so smooth on lips i use it for the 4th time and i get it in a good price so so so cheap for the quality and its long lasting and its not dry on lips opposite of that so smooth and yeah .
Madlen K.
Madlen K.
so cool and helped me i didnt thought it would give these results wow i would try it again for sure i love the results
M R.
M R.
Uaq
The smell are so nice you feel fresh when you use it. It meet my expectations I love body shop product so much
Syka K.
Syka K.
Love all things aloe and this bundle is ace as it is natural and can be used all over the body so advantage.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is great for the winter months! My skin gets so dry and sensitive that I find myself going back to this over and over again