BY THE BODY SHOP

Aloe Protective Serum smooths and refines your sensitive skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that provides extra hydration. Filled with soothing aloe vera, this serum helps replenish moisture to your sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ERae H.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
I use to live off of this stuff when I worked at the body shop. This was the only serum that would leave me with a matte finish so I loved that. It's also very soothing and gently moisturizes after using their tea tree products that can leave your face dry and sensitive. The product size is small and pricey. I only buy when it's on sale.
Jacie G.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I used this on my face when it got dry over the winter and it worked very nicely! I have combination skin but in the winter it gets more dry than anything. This is a good product for someone who has sensitive skin also, works very well and I would recommend!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Chatham, NJ
A little really goes a long way with this which is really nice. I thought that it was very refreshing and moisturizing without being too oily. However, I didn't like that it kind of sat on top of my skin and didn't really get a chance to sink in, if you know what I mean.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
This product smells really weird and unpleasant. I also would like to express that the "soothing" factor to this product is practically a lie. Although it is nice to include an SPF.
I'm currently using a facial oil from the body shop. I like it so far it doesn't overwhelm my face. It's on the quality and doesn't hurt your bank.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Austin, TX
A nice serum that does its job! Lightweight, soothing, and refreshing. Helps lighten sun spots and smooth the surface of the skin.
rukia h.
rukia h.
Keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized. Usually I have dry skin and this product made my face really refined. 110% recommend.
Janela D.
Janela D.
Its really good and very moisturizing... i love the smell and how it feels un my skin.. for the price i thinks it fine.. ive used others that are way more pricey.. im a first time user of it just both it last month
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
New York

Super bueno, encantado buen producto,Lo mejor que probado en la vida la verdad estoy enamorado de ese maravilloso productor le doy 100 puntos
Katie M.
Katie M.
Quite liked this. Done as it says. Made me feel smoother and has a pleasant smell to it. Would recommend giving it a try.