BY THE BODY SHOP

Aloe Protective Serum smooths and refines your sensitive skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that provides extra hydration. Filled with soothing aloe vera, this serum helps replenish moisture to your sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yasmina H.
Braintree, MA
I was not a fan of the the body shop toner. I used it for about two months and it made no difference for my skin. I bought it from the body shop website and even went as for as ordering the entire tea tree line. It just didnt work for me at all. wouldnt buy again
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I used this on my face when it got dry over the winter and it worked very nicely! I have combination skin but in the winter it gets more dry than anything. This is a good product for someone who has sensitive skin also, works very well and I would recommend!
Jessie R.
This product smells really weird and unpleasant. I also would like to express that the "soothing" factor to this product is practically a lie. Although it is nice to include an SPF.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
I use to live off of this stuff when I worked at the body shop. This was the only serum that would leave me with a matte finish so I loved that. It's also very soothing and gently moisturizes after using their tea tree products that can leave your face dry and sensitive. The product size is small and pricey. I only buy when it's on sale.
Grace T.
A little really goes a long way with this which is really nice. I thought that it was very refreshing and moisturizing without being too oily. However, I didn't like that it kind of sat on top of my skin and didn't really get a chance to sink in, if you know what I mean.
I'm currently using a facial oil from the body shop. I like it so far it doesn't overwhelm my face. It's on the quality and doesn't hurt your bank.
Alexis C.
I️ Love anything from the body shop! This leaves my skins feeling very hydrated and refreshed! My skin is not oily in the morning either.
rukia h.
Keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized. Usually I have dry skin and this product made my face really refined. 110% recommend.
Chloe C.
Austin, TX
A nice serum that does its job! Lightweight, soothing, and refreshing. Helps lighten sun spots and smooth the surface of the skin.
Abigail M.
New Johnsonville
I love this! These products work so well and it amazes me st how quickly they work!!!