BY THE BODY SHOP

About the product

• Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin
  • preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free
  • smooths and refines your sensitive skin with a concentrated pre-moisturizer that provides extra hydration
  • We use Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of our products and this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
  • We have never tested our products on animals

Ingredients

Aloe barbadensis (Skin Soothing Agent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Glycine soja (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Skin-conditioning Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lanolin (Emollient), Polysilicone-11 (Film Former), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Bisabolol (Skin Soothing Agent), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Avena sativa (Skin Conditioning Agent).

Rachel H.
Fredericksburg
I am definitely one to use Aloe as a moisturizer because i’ve learned that’s what’s best for my skin, and this product is aloe MADE for the skin. I have used this product multiple times with my other facial routine from The Body Shop and it ties everything together. I recommend this product to people who already have a facial routine and need a great moisturizer.
Yasmina H.
Braintree, MA
I was not a fan of the the body shop toner. I used it for about two months and it made no difference for my skin. I bought it from the body shop website and even went as for as ordering the entire tea tree line. It just didnt work for me at all. wouldnt buy again
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I used this on my face when it got dry over the winter and it worked very nicely! I have combination skin but in the winter it gets more dry than anything. This is a good product for someone who has sensitive skin also, works very well and I would recommend!
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
I use to live off of this stuff when I worked at the body shop. This was the only serum that would leave me with a matte finish so I loved that. It's also very soothing and gently moisturizes after using their tea tree products that can leave your face dry and sensitive. The product size is small and pricey. I only buy when it's on sale.
Grace T.
A little really goes a long way with this which is really nice. I thought that it was very refreshing and moisturizing without being too oily. However, I didn't like that it kind of sat on top of my skin and didn't really get a chance to sink in, if you know what I mean.
Jessie R.
This product smells really weird and unpleasant. I also would like to express that the "soothing" factor to this product is practically a lie. Although it is nice to include an SPF.
أسمهان✨ J.
I'm currently using a facial oil from the body shop. I like it so far it doesn't overwhelm my face. It's on the quality and doesn't hurt your bank.
Alexis C.
I️ Love anything from the body shop! This leaves my skins feeling very hydrated and refreshed! My skin is not oily in the morning either.
rukia h.
Keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized. Usually I have dry skin and this product made my face really refined. 110% recommend.
Chloe C.
Austin, TX
A nice serum that does its job! Lightweight, soothing, and refreshing. Helps lighten sun spots and smooth the surface of the skin.

Amazon