The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Nurun C.The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Emily S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Strengthen your skin's natural barrier with this intensive leave on mask that soften and sooths sensitive skin. Use once a week to provide a soothing blanket of protection to your sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. What’s more, it is dermatologist approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

• My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it ...2 Answers
The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask
  • "Love love love this! I literally love everything that i have tried from The Body Shop till now and this mask is amazing! I have quite sensitive skin and it worked for me and i would definitely purchase it again! " in 5 reviews
Brielle M.
This is my favourite mask of all time. I actually use it as a night cream since I have quite dry skin. I apply it before bed and leaving it in overnight and rinse off whatever’s left in the morning. I’ll wake up and the majority of the redness in my face will be gone! This is also a lifesaver if you have a sunburn on your face.
Nadja Ž.
opfikon
Amy M.
Tulip way , Clacton on sea
This is a light face mask that you leave in over night, and it really makes a difference to my skin. Especially in the colder weather, my skin is so dry and irritated. Aloe Vera really helps calm my skin and reduce redness and any pimples! Love this product.
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
This mask leaves my face as smooth as a baby’s butt. It feels very good on my skin and softens it incredibly. I used to use it once a week but I use it less often now. It doesn’t have added benefits but it does make my skin feel good.
member-55a80
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
I love this mask! It smells really nice and the packaging is really cute! I love using it in summer because it‘s so refreshing. When my face is really hot from being outside all day I use this mask and it immediately cools my face. When you wash it off your skin is so soft I love it. I would recommend it to a friend.
Mathilda B.
Cambridge
Very hydrating. Loved the feeling of the mask and the smooth of my skin. Body Shop is one of my favourite brands to buy masks from. Totally cruelty free and never disappointing, the philosophy of brand is what I like !
Rana H.
Suez
Its very good , i used it for many things like mostrize skin and used it for lashes and about hair, i bought it again❤
The best type of alovera for me ❤
Its bright the skin
Natascha C.
One friend of mine told this one goes really well if you want to heal your sunburns and she gifted me this. It gives your skin a great feeling and I love the texture.
Miranda G.
This mask is amazing. My skin has been so dry lately and I've been using this to calm down the redness on my face and to hydrate my face. I slather this on when I need that much more moisture. The four star I have given is due to the fact that the suggested method to removing it is cotton pads just so you can maintain the moisture however, I find it too heavy if I do that and slightly sticky so I lightly rinse it off. Even with rinsing it off it leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh which I love even if it's not intended to rinse off.
Priyasha T.
It is an amazing mask and makes your face feel more rejuvenated - I love it and would recommend it especially for people with slightly dry skin like me. I wear quite a bit of makeup so I use this often and makes my skin feel more refreshed. It is at a decent price for £11 - and there is an offer at the body shop now!
Leigh-anne E.
My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it work like the description says and does it smell ? How much would this cost

Amazon