The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Nurun C.The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Emily S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Strengthen your skin's natural barrier with this intensive leave on mask that soften and sooths sensitive skin. Use once a week to provide a soothing blanket of protection to your sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. What’s more, it is dermatologist approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

• My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it ...2 Answers
The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask
  • "Love love love this! I literally love everything that i have tried from The Body Shop till now and this mask is amazing! I have quite sensitive skin and it worked for me and i would definitely purchase it again! " in 5 reviews
Jenna W.
Mclean
Nice overnight mask, woke up with firm clean feeling skin, only used it once so far, but plan to continue to use
mozhgan r.
I used this product while ago and i like it the way protect and feel in my skin .... it was cool and cover good .
Rachel W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
I absolutely love this product one of my ride or dies. Highly recommend I always have one in my skincare drawer.
Makena C.
Pheonix
This mask makes your face look mad and totally acne free. Super cheap so definitely am going to buy this again
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Definitely recommend!!! The price is very good even for the amount of product. I use this product a lot.
Aileen S.
I love love love love this.! I use it three to almost every day of the week. Very very good
Courtney R.
Destrehan, LA
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
I really liked the product. It was moisturizing and my skin felt really good afterwards.
Haley R.
Tampa
I love this !!!! It leaves your skin feeling so clean and smooth after you use it!
Charlotte L.
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
Honestly this is one of my favourite products. I use this after my facial oil at night and when I wake up in the morning my face looks more glowy and my skim tone is more even. Would definitely repurchase after I run out.
Victoria B.
Review for: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask, 4.2 oz more...
I purchased this product on a whim because I wanted to stock up on facemasks over the winter. Even though I do like it, I don't think I would repurchase when it is finished.

As an overnight mask, it is designed to nourish and sooth skin leaving you waking up with soft, smooth and calm skin. Although I found it did do this, you really need to use this product sparingly. Despite this, I wouldn't recommend using it too often as the mask took a long time to sink into the skin often leaving my skin feeling oily.
Leigh-anne E.
My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it work like the description says and does it smell ? How much would this cost

Amazon