The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Emily S.
2 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Strengthen your skin's natural barrier with this intensive leave on mask that soften and sooths sensitive skin. Use once a week to provide a soothing blanket of protection to your sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. What’s more, it is dermatologist approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It works ok but seems more like a moisturizer then a mask! It's a good lotion for sensitive and dry skin but it wasn't what I expected it to be! Wish it was more mask like. It's also a bit expensive. I think if you want a good night time moisturizer it's for you but if you want a thicker mask this is not it
Amin F.
Amin F.
This mask is really good for dry skin. It gives your skin a very deep cleansing without drying it. It's gentle to your skin and I'm a repeat user of this entire product line and I will recommend it to others :-)
Skylyn S.
Skylyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
When I put the mask on it felt very refreshing & gentle on the skin, nothing harsh. The only thing is after I took off the sheet my face felt a little sticky afterwards.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I really didn't think too much of it when I first got it since it didn't look impressive or fancy, but this really is a fantastic way to get your skin back in gear. My skin loves it and drinks it up, so I love to use this at least once or twice a week. Sometimes I'll even throw it on under my makeup in the morning if I feel like it especially needs a little more TLC.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Lake Worth, FL
If you are looking for a product that is gonna soothe and hydrate your skin, definitely give this one a try. This mask is great at soothing dry skin or skin that is inflamed from acne, and it just makes your skin feel refreshed and supple. I'm not giving it 5 stars because I prefer products that you don't have to stick your fingers in it, it's less sanitary than using a product with a pump or a product in a tube. Other than that this product is very soothing and it's great.
Bettina V.
Bettina V.
Winter is coming and it is harsh to any skin. I found this mask perfect for the sudden cold and icy wind skin irritations. Price is reasonable as you need a thin layer only.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Tampa
I love this !!!! It leaves your skin feeling so clean and smooth after you use it!
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I have many face mask among them I also use theAloe Protective Restoring Mask . My face gets less oily whenever I use this mask, and I feel really refreshed.
Wenni G.
Wenni G.
This is a really good mask. It restores your face completely and leaves it very soft. I would highly recommend it.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Awesome! this product was light, not heavy and didn't have a strong scent. It was soothing to he skin. I used it like an overnight mask and my skin felt moisturizer after using it.
Leigh-anne E.
Leigh-anne E.
My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it work like the description says and does it smell ? How much would this cost