The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Nurun C.The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask uploaded by Emily S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Strengthen your skin's natural barrier with this intensive leave on mask that soften and sooths sensitive skin. Use once a week to provide a soothing blanket of protection to your sensitive skin. Our groundbreaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. What’s more, it is dermatologist approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

• My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it work lik...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It works ok but seems more like a moisturizer then a mask! It's a good lotion for sensitive and dry skin but it wasn't what I expected it to be! Wish it was more mask like. It's also a bit expensive. I think if you want a good night time moisturizer it's for you but if you want a thicker mask this is not it
Asia B.
Farmville , NC
I got this from Target for $4 and it was a pretty good mask, it just was drenched in the serum which was a lot and quite messy. It did hydrate my skin but more on the line of drenched it completely. It does as promised on the packaging but it’s very very serumy
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I love face masks and especially love this one! It definitely meets expectations. Some people may break out because all of our skins are different but it made mine very soft! Definitely would recommend unless you have sensitive skin!
tiffany t.
charlotte
this product was great i bought it because i love many things with aloe in it, this product was not harsh to me and that the good thing about it! it came in a great package and i would definitely buy this again
Amin F.
This mask is really good for dry skin. It gives your skin a very deep cleansing without drying it. It's gentle to your skin and I'm a repeat user of this entire product line and I will recommend it to others :-)
Skylyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
When I put the mask on it felt very refreshing & gentle on the skin, nothing harsh. The only thing is after I took off the sheet my face felt a little sticky afterwards.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I really didn't think too much of it when I first got it since it didn't look impressive or fancy, but this really is a fantastic way to get your skin back in gear. My skin loves it and drinks it up, so I love to use this at least once or twice a week. Sometimes I'll even throw it on under my makeup in the morning if I feel like it especially needs a little more TLC.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I have many face mask among them I also use theAloe Protective Restoring Mask . My face gets less oily whenever I use this mask, and I feel really refreshed.
Shelby L.
Lithia Springs, GA
Facial masks are a huge part of my skin regimen. Aloe is so hydrating for your skin and this mask is awesome to use when your face needs a pick me up
amber s.
It was just okay. Nothing special. I️ was also upset it didn’t give me more of the wow factor especially since it was hyped up by the sales girl.
Leigh-anne E.
My question is if someone who has sensitive skin does it work like the description says and does it smell ? How much would this cost