THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Multi-Use Soothing Gel

New refreshing, lightweight face and body gel moisturiser that hydrates and helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Non-greasy and gentle on skin. Can be used as an overnight leave-on mask to restore comfort of skin. Enriched with 90% gel from Community Trade organic aloe vera from Campeche, Mexico. Formulated without alcohol, colourants, fragrance.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6.

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Multi-Use Soothing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Van Nuys, CA
I love this product. It really soothes my skin. I love to use it especially after laser hair removal. It leaves my skin free from red spots and itching. It also smells very nice and feels very soft on my skin. I highly recommend this product, it is great to use.
Mississauga, ON
This is a lifesaver on vacation! It’s great for preventing peeling and helps soothes burns on vacation! It doesn’t have fragrance so it prevents you from getting bug bites. I highly recommend and will definitely repurchase! So many things you can use it for!
Strawberry vale , East Finchley
I have super sensitive skin and I had a reaction to a watch I was wearing, my skin became inflamed and itchy and a rash broke out. I put this on my wrist and it instantly feel cool rather than hot and itchy. I would defffoooo recommend!
Hampton, Hampton
I love this product so much because it has really helped my scalp throughout winter, as it gets veryyy dry and I struggle a lot with dandruff, but this winter has been fantastic. The smell is very natural, with the aloe Vera, which is perfect for me because I'm not a fan of pungent hair smell, and I would certainly recommend to anyone with a dry or scaly scalp!
I really like aloë vera to soothe and call my skin. But this pump is just too hard to get the product out. I would love it more if it just had a lid or a squeezy tube. The product is also a little clumpy. I had to cut the top off to get all the product out, otherwise I would have wasted a lot.
Toronto, ON
Fantastic aloe gel... I really like that there is no alcohol in it, which is present in a lot of its competitors.... it is so cooling and soothing... perfect for after waxing or sun exposure. The only issue is that it is kind of pricey for the amount you get
St. George’s place, Canterbury
This is a staple in the winter. If you get irritated, red, cracked skin and everything that touches your face burns, this will be a saviour. It soothes irritated skin and helps keep sensitive skin protected. A bit expensive for the amount you get
Calgary, AB
Great for after a day in the sun. I don't think it is as effective as pure aloe Vera and the price is more costly as well. It works but I will not re-purchase in the future. It is good for travelling because the packaging is smaller.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love putting this on after I shave and have razor burns I think it's pretty affordable and I really love the formula. But it does to the skin and I think it can be used for multiple reasons and I will definitely get it again.
FULLERTON
This product is really soothing as it is described. Minimal smell and is really refreshing. Also good for the summer after sunbathing to avoid uncomfortableness from the heat. Leaves your skin soothed and feeling just great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...