BY THE BODY SHOP

A soothing, protective wash to ease away the day's grime and make-up.

FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Surfactant), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Surfactant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Glyceryl Oleate (Emulsifier), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Surfactant), Dimethicone Copolyol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
  • "I'm using the Aloe calming facial cleanser just at night and it has been a welcome addition to my sensitive dry skin routine. The fist time I tried this it felt a little drying oddly enough, but it actually left my skin smoothr than it's been in a long time. I alternate between smoothly rinsing it off and wiping it off with a cloth depending on if I need mild exfoliation." in 16 reviews
Minah H.
I liked how gentle this product was on my skin. It made my face feel clean even though it was a foaming face wash (which is the best!). The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is drying. Of course I have to put a moisturizer on. If you don't use a moisturizer, you might want to start using one. Overall, this product is perfect for me and I will definitely buy this again.
Shalyn S.
Clinton Twp, MI
The skin on my face is very sensitive, so I thought this product would be good for me. Every time I used this product to wash my face, my face never felt truly clean and it didn't clear up any of my acne. I would still recommend this brand overall, I just think that this particular product wasn't right for me.
Filzah S.
This is my everyday cleanser, super gentle and a little goes a long way since it foams. If you don’t wear make up and just need a quick simple face wash, or have sensitive skin like me this is PERFECT. And since it’s aloe based it’s very calming and soothing if you tend to get irritated or red!
Jenn L.
Ardmore, PA
Great facial wash. The aloe ingredient is supposed to hydrate your skin and it does that minimally. I guess it’s a product that reflects the price because it was not outstanding but it did the job. Could be improved with more hydration.
Wardalynn M.
Good exfoliator. I was really happy with this product. It did the job I got it to do. I was a first time user and will definitely become a repeat user. This product was effective and I do recommend.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
As my skin has been significantly drier than usual, using normal cleansers irritated it so much, I've got to look for options and then I found this product, is amazing! I bought it on the store.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
The Body Shop aloe gentle facial wash is really amazing for sensitive skin especially during the summer time when you need the aloe to hydrate your skin again after getting out from the Sun I love anything with aloe in it it's great for your skin for hydration I would recommend it to anybody that needs a low or The Body Shop product in general is great keep up the good work love your packaging love your products great stuff
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I may sound cheap but this yet again it was something that i got a sample of from ulta i dont wanna spend my money on something and then not like how it works on my skin, you know it could make me break out, or it could completly not do a thing for me or ig could be good so if i can try it before i make a decision on it i would try it. Loved this product anyway i love how it smelled and it was great for my skin.
zarafsha a.
College Park
I have been using the Body Shop Aloe Vera Gentle Facial Wash for years now, and it has been my most trusted face wash. Especially with someone that has semi-normal, and not very sensitive skin, just the gentleness of the product is very appreciated. I recommend it for people who aren't looking for an intense clean, but something to regularly wash your face with!
Andrea D.
I like to start my skin care routine with something gentle to prepare it for the majority of my makeup being removed. So this is perfect for a gentle touch. The scent of this foam is also really nice and delicate. I appreciate a soft scent because then I know I’m not throwing harsh perfumes on my face.
Melina G.
Is this good for dry skin?
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Is this a foam facial wash? And would this take place of a toner or is this something totally different?