THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Gentle Facial Wash

A soothing, protective wash to ease away the day's grime and make-up.

FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Surfactant), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Surfactant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Glyceryl Oleate (Emulsifier), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Surfactant), Dimethicone Copolyol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

Hoow is it work for oily skin?
Is this a foam facial wash? And would this take place of a toner or is this something totally different?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Gentle Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm using the Aloe calming facial cleanser just at night and it has been a welcome addition to my sensitive dry skin routine. The fist time I tried this it felt a little drying oddly enough, but it actually left my skin smoothr than it's been in a long time. I alternate between smoothly rinsing it off and wiping it off with a cloth depending on if I need mild exfoliation.in reviews
Alyssa G.
Elk Grove
I have super sensitive skin, have eczema on my face and body, and am allergic to sulfates. I was told by staff at The Body Shop this product would help calm my skin, but ended up finding out the hard way that this product contains SULFATES! I’ve never had a bad reaction to products that claim to target sensitive skin, but I should have looked at the ingredient list anyway. Overall, this product was very light, but probably should not be categorized for sensitive skin since it contains sulfates.
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product, it takes off makeup very well. I only use this when I have a lot of makeup on and I’m in a rush to get it off. It is a little drying but a good moisturizer after using gets the job done.
Audrey J.
This stuff feels soo nice on your skin. It’s very gentle but still helps clear your skin. The foam feels very refreshing on your face. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleanser.
Tanya N.
West New York, NJ
This aloe foaming face wash provides a gentle cleanse that is great for my sensitive skin. It removes traces of makeup, leaves your skin refreshed, and most importantly it doesn’t tighten your skin after use like other cleansers. I’d recommend this face wash for all skin types!
Sahar J.
CHANTILLY, VA
This stuff is the best. I bought this when I was on the hunt for a face wash that was both deep cleansing and also not harsh. In the past, the foaming face washes I've used strip my face and make it feel extremely dry and tight. This one doesn't do that but I still feel like my skin is cleansed after using it. It's great for sensitive skin!!
Kristina S.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: The Body Shop
Are use this every morning when I wake up. It’s nice and refreshing. But it’s also gentle and reduces the redness in my face as I have rosacea. Are usually buy these in bulk.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud , FL
I have sensitive skin and a lot of products I've used break me out. It leaves your skin smelling good
Kate B.
THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Gentle Facial Wash uploaded by Kate B.
Good cleanser that doesn't bother my sensitive skin and doesn't dry it out either. It costs less than a bottle of Clinique but more than a bottle of neutragena at target. The foam consistency dash wash is a nice aspect of the product because it's easy to spread and the product ends up lasting a while without using too much soap.
Tatiana G.
Seattle, WA
THE BODY SHOP® Aloe Gentle Facial Wash uploaded by Tatiana G.
I use this product as a part of my daily makeup removal routine. It's very gentle indeed but sometimes I felt like it was making my skin a little dry.
Shelby S.
Lewisburg, TN
I use this face alternatively with another one for my acne, and it is amazing! It does not break me out and keeps my acne away. My face stays clear way more than it did. I will be buying it again and I highly recommend it!