BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%. see more...

pien ✨.
Baarn
Amazing exfoliator for any skin type! I do not have a sensitive skin myself per se, but it still works really well. My skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards. I've used it for over a year now and I would definitely buy again. If you're looking for a gentle scrub for your face that doesn't contain too much chemicals, then I would recommend this one!
Mar E.
S Pasadena, CA
I loveee this one. It makes my skin feel great. I use it only 3 times per week. After using it I hydrate my skin with some cream
Her D.
Al Jubail, Eastern Provinces
I use this product for so many reasons, firstly because i trust the products of body shop, secondly exfoliant is one of the must have skin care essential in my list and as a certified personal beauty expert, I can tell, this is my life partner.
Nizveena N.
entrance, ['5]
The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator is a very mild, creamy facial scrub that gently exfoliates without irritating the skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and refined and can be used on all skin types including sensitive skin. It contains jojoba micro-beads, which help to unclog pores; glycerin, which improves the softness and hydration of the skin; aloe and sorbitol. To use, massage in circular motions over the face and neck, using fingertips. Rinse off with clean water.
Iram Z.
Scarbrough , ON
The Body Shops Aloe lune is one of my favourites. It’s great for sensitive skin. I have used it countless times over the past and always keep coming back to it. This product specifically, is super gentle yet it works deep to remove all gunk and died skin cells.
Abbie 💗.
kingstanding
The moisturer is AMAZING I can’t stress how perfect it actually ! It’s gentle on the skin and soooo effective
Sandy S.
lockport
I love aloe and I love exfoliants. This was a perfect blend of the two. The packaging was basic but didn’t take away from the product. Great value and not too pricey. I would buy again for sure! Love this!
Katie R.
Feels amazing in my skin! I love this product. I don’t use it very often but it is very smooth and the beads in the formula don’t stick to the skin. The packaging is beautiful and I would definitely buy this product again!
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
It's actually true to the name its quite gentle on the face and i have sensitive skin and i love it. It doesn't turn my skin red like alotta cleansers do even though they say they are gentle.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
Love this product!! Works so well on my sensitive skin. It’s not to harsh on my face but it gets the job done and it smells great! Doesn’t leave me feeling oily or dry which I love. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.