BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%.

niva b.
portland
I love the body shop! The aloe range is so gentle, but it really helped my skin. I use this with the aloe moisterizer and it always makes my skin feel very refreshed, clean, and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this exfoliater to people with sensitive skin because it's very gentle but it still does the job!
Mariyam M.
This product has the smallest grains so that it doesn't feel like it's scratching your skin at all. It's really gentle, yet effective at removing dead skin cells. My skin also feels cool when I'm using this product
Ellie F.
Sutton in Ashfield , Nottinghamshire
I've always suffered with sensitive skin, but when I heard about the aloe range by the Body shop I jumped at the chance to try it. I found it smooth and not rough at all on the skin like some exfoliators can be; my face looked healthy and glowing after use and long lasting.
leticia m.
Boa vista
é um bom produto o que mais me agradou foi o aroma e seu toque aveludado na pele. Faz parte da minha lista de compras.
Mandi A.
This products is so gentle for an exfoliator. It's not the cheapest not most affordable product, but if you don't mind spending the big bucks it's great. I've only been using it for a few weeks but so far it's awesome!
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Love how gentle this exfoliator is .. I use it in the evenings and my skin feels smooth and hydrated the next morning. I love how it goes on and how it feels when I use it. priced reasonably so I can afford to use it all the time as part of my daily routine.
Shannon B.
It has helped my eczema and dry skin so much. I use it once in the morning and once before bed and then if I put on make up i put it on before my primer as it makes the base even and smooth.
Francesca S.
Tecumseh
Helps clean the skin. Gentle enough to use multiple times a week. The aloe is super soothing.
Manpreet K.
somerville
If you have sensitive skin and don’t want harsh chemicals on your skin then go with this product and trust me you’ll amaze with the results and it’s very gentle on face and affordable and yes I will buy this product again
pien ✨.
Baarn
Amazing exfoliator for any skin type! I do not have a sensitive skin myself per se, but it still works really well. My skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards. I've used it for over a year now and I would definitely buy again. If you're looking for a gentle scrub for your face that doesn't contain too much chemicals, then I would recommend this one!
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.