BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%.

Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I use this exfoliator when I had a chemical burn on my face. Because it was gentle, it still was able to exfoliate the dead skin with small micro beads but it wasn't overly harsh to where it hurt my burned skin. It has a very light clean scent you get a good amount of product for the price, and you don't have to use that much to exfoliate the skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin but if you are looking for a very micro bead filled exfoliator I would suggest trying a different one from the body shop
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Really gentle on the skin. It's leaves my face smooth and hydrated which is key. I don't really have dry patches on my face but I can see this helping anyone who does without it being too harsh on the skin. Make sure you moisturize you face after exfoliating. It is crucial.
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
My face feels so clean and fresh after exfoliating my face with this . It feels very good on the skin a little tough but it’s great to exfoliate the packaging is cute and has little designs , I like the smell of it which is a plus
Maria N.
I love the body shop! They're products are super gentle-this one particularly I felt was very soothing and gentle on my skin. I bought j while I was in Europe and I can't seem to find it in the states but I will be ordering another bottle online soon!
Addy N.
Rohnert park
I love this brand! It's my go to stuff. I'm a definite repeat user. Keep buying this stuff!! It's very effective and makes your skin feel great. Yes it always meets my expectations. I wouldn't change a thing. :-)
Rebecca C.
This product works decently good and does not or less what it has said to do, I was disappointed by the smell and the texture. The packaging was nice but I don’t think I will recommend this product anytime soon.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
Love this product!! Works so well on my sensitive skin. It’s not to harsh on my face but it gets the job done and it smells great! Doesn’t leave me feeling oily or dry which I love. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Manpreet K.
somerville
If you have sensitive skin and don’t want harsh chemicals on your skin then go with this product and trust me you’ll amaze with the results and it’s very gentle on face and affordable and yes I will buy this product again
Sandy S.
lockport
I love aloe and I love exfoliants. This was a perfect blend of the two. The packaging was basic but didn’t take away from the product. Great value and not too pricey. I would buy again for sure! Love this!
Deepmala R.
Love all body shop products but scrubs and exfoliants are my favorite. This replicate such a spa like experience. Leaves the skin Smooth and supple. Will repurchase.
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.