BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%. see more...

Rachael D.
Gateshead
This product worked like a charm! I have sensitive skin so scrubs can be a no-go for me however this product was gentle and refreshing for the skin. I purchsed it at my local Body Shop store and I enjoyed the clean looking packaging. I intend to purchase this product again!
Faith T.
Auckland
I seriously love this aloe vera exfoliator!!! It softens my skin and also have been preventing blackheads and pimples. I used it for the first time it was really nice and gentle. Its at an affordable price and I would definetly buy again!!!!!
Jamie R.
Maple Ridge, BC
The smell is great and I like the level of coarseness there is to this exfoliator. I have found that others have been too harsh on my skin but this one leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to go.
Chloe I.
Langdon Hills
Love this exfoliator. I use this product every other day and I love the results, so gentle to the skin and good value for money. Will continue to recommend to others and would buy again ! Also, I love the delicious smell!
Shannon B.
It has helped my eczema and dry skin so much. I use it once in the morning and once before bed and then if I put on make up i put it on before my primer as it makes the base even and smooth.
Hayley M.
Azalea avenue, Wickford
Nice scrub quite gentle suitable for daily use. Smells really nice. Good value for money lasts well. Pretty packaging and in a handy tube.
Rana S.
Nahif
Such an amazing product it works perfectly on my skin which is oily. This brand is so good and all the productsare amazing
leticia m.
Boa vista
é um bom produto o que mais me agradou foi o aroma e seu toque aveludado na pele. Faz parte da minha lista de compras.
Sara N.
Southall, Middlesex
This is really an amazing exfoliater , i always buy these and it was a big part in my daily morning and night routine
Abbie 💗.
kingstanding
The moisturer is AMAZING I can’t stress how perfect it actually ! It’s gentle on the skin and soooo effective
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.