BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%.

Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Really like this product. It really helps you exfoliate your body and the good thing it has aloe which is great
Emily S.
indianapolis
great ingredients, great for your skin, great exfoliating products. never disappointed with their products
Marena D.
Fairfield, CT
I love this so much and it smells so freaking good, love how it makes my skin feel and look so shiny
Her D.
Al Jubail, Eastern Provinces
I use this product for so many reasons, firstly because i trust the products of body shop, secondly exfoliant is one of the must have skin care essential in my list and as a certified personal beauty expert, I can tell, this is my life partner.
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Really nice product, I found this very gentle & refreshing! It removes dead skin cells without feeling like you've just scrapped off a later of skin like some exfoliates do. I would most definitely repurchase this product.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
It's actually true to the name its quite gentle on the face and i have sensitive skin and i love it. It doesn't turn my skin red like alotta cleansers do even though they say they are gentle.
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Works 100% and does what promised ! It met all my expectations and more ! I love it ! It was a good price and great value ! I will continue to use this product and I would also recommend everyone else give it a try !! It's amazing !
Jodie W.
I like this exfoliator. IT is gentle but scrubs your face well without drying out. I used to use this everynight but I now find that chemical exfoliators are more effective.
Victoria L.
I used to use this exfoliator 3 times a week while my acne was still minimal (only on my forehead and was the occasional pimple) and it definitely did improve my skin as well as prevent other breakouts. I would definitely recommend this product to someone suffering from the occasional breakout or is looking to further improve their skin care routine. But I underwent a phase where my acne worsened and spread to my nose, cheeks, chin, etc... (this is mainly from genetics I'd say, it did not have to do with the product according to my dermatologist), and started using prescribed retin-A. (A creamlike version of accutane), and was told my face would likely "burn" from using the exfoliator while using my cream. Not a product for someone undergoing acne treatments like myself, but good overall.
Shama P.
I like The Body Shop products so I thought I would try out the Aloe Gentle Exfoliator. I found it to be okay and it didn't do much for my skin. It lathered on nicely, but it wasn't really exfoliating my skin the way I thought it would. After washing it off my skin didn't feel fresh or clean it just felt like I was washing with soap. It's a really light formula which makes sense as it is an aloe exfoliator and it claims to be gentle in the bottle. But for me, it was a little to gentle to the point it didn't really make a difference with my skin.
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.