BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%. see more...

Iram Z.
Scarbrough , ON
The Body Shops Aloe lune is one of my favourites. It’s great for sensitive skin. I have used it countless times over the past and always keep coming back to it. This product specifically, is super gentle yet it works deep to remove all gunk and died skin cells.
Her D.
I use this product for so many reasons, firstly because i trust the products of body shop, secondly exfoliant is one of the must have skin care essential in my list and as a certified personal beauty expert, I can tell, this is my life partner.
Chantal P.
Willingboro, NJ
It's actually true to the name its quite gentle on the face and i have sensitive skin and i love it. It doesn't turn my skin red like alotta cleansers do even though they say they are gentle.
Jodie W.
I like this exfoliator. IT is gentle but scrubs your face well without drying out. I used to use this everynight but I now find that chemical exfoliators are more effective.
Shama P.
I like The Body Shop products so I thought I would try out the Aloe Gentle Exfoliator. I found it to be okay and it didn't do much for my skin. It lathered on nicely, but it wasn't really exfoliating my skin the way I thought it would. After washing it off my skin didn't feel fresh or clean it just felt like I was washing with soap. It's a really light formula which makes sense as it is an aloe exfoliator and it claims to be gentle in the bottle. But for me, it was a little to gentle to the point it didn't really make a difference with my skin.
Vanessa K.
When the bottle says gentle, it actually means gentle! I was mildly disappointed when The Body Shop Discontinued the Vitamin E Exfoliator, but a worker suggested I try out the Aloe Gentle Exfoliator as a replacement. I absolutely love it! Just a little bit of the product (like dime size) goes a long way, and it leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. There's also a lot in the bottle, so you don't need to worry about running out too soon!
Ellie F.
Sutton in Ashfield , Nottinghamshire
I've always suffered with sensitive skin, but when I heard about the aloe range by the Body shop I jumped at the chance to try it. I found it smooth and not rough at all on the skin like some exfoliators can be; my face looked healthy and glowing after use and long lasting.
Sarah M.
Pasig City, PH
I only tried this product once and I can say that it is really effective because one time last summer, I had a sun burn that really darkened my face and one of my friend showed this product and I used it for a month and it did worked because my face went back to its natural complexion although you will experience a little peeling of your skin. But all in, thumbs up for this!
Megan H.
I love, love, love this product! It is so soft and genital on my skin, I am quite prone to the occasional spot ( especially around that time of the month) and red areas that can get slightly more sensitive from time to time and this exfoliate combined with the cleanser really helps to soothe and reduce the look of redness and aggressive spots.
Abigail G.
london, barnet
The best choice for those who have sensitive skin like me, anything will make you break out or send your skin to go into a frenzy. I recommend The Bodyshop for starters and m0st of all ALL of their aloe products! they are smoothing and reduce soreness and itchiness. it is super gentle on the skin. love it!
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.