BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%. see more...

Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
This is a genital scrub, let me really emphases it is very genital. If you are the type that likes a good intense scrub, this isn't the product for you. It is in a white cream base with soft white beads, cause of the creamy base it would work best on drier skin types. This product wouldn't be for everyone but if your sensitive and dry would be worth a shot.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
This product is good for sensitive skin. If your looking for a light scrub this works. This product wouldn't be good if you have really bad acne and oily skin.
Alaizia M.
I personally love exfoliating soaps mask and scrubs this one here is by far one of the best and I'll recommend it to any and everyone looking
Mar E.
S Pasadena, CA
I loveee this one. It makes my skin feel great. I use it only 3 times per week. After using it I hydrate my skin with some cream
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
Need to exfoliate? Then this is the item you need. Buff away dead skin so new one can shine through. Awesome scent and product.
Aimee J.
i didn't actually use this but influenster made me pick one. i hope this product works for the people who buy it
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Really like this product. It really helps you exfoliate your body and the good thing it has aloe which is great
Emily S.
indianapolis
great ingredients, great for your skin, great exfoliating products. never disappointed with their products
Nizveena N.
Yanbu,ksa
The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator is a very mild, creamy facial scrub that gently exfoliates without irritating the skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and refined and can be used on all skin types including sensitive skin. It contains jojoba micro-beads, which help to unclog pores; glycerin, which improves the softness and hydration of the skin; aloe and sorbitol. To use, massage in circular motions over the face and neck, using fingertips. Rinse off with clean water.
pien ✨.
Baarn
Amazing exfoliator for any skin type! I do not have a sensitive skin myself per se, but it still works really well. My skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards. I've used it for over a year now and I would definitely buy again. If you're looking for a gentle scrub for your face that doesn't contain too much chemicals, then I would recommend this one!
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.