BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%.

Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I use this exfoliator when I had a chemical burn on my face. Because it was gentle, it still was able to exfoliate the dead skin with small micro beads but it wasn't overly harsh to where it hurt my burned skin. It has a very light clean scent you get a good amount of product for the price, and you don't have to use that much to exfoliate the skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin but if you are looking for a very micro bead filled exfoliator I would suggest trying a different one from the body shop
Andrea D.
Louisville, KY
This is a genital scrub, let me really emphases it is very genital. If you are the type that likes a good intense scrub, this isn't the product for you. It is in a white cream base with soft white beads, cause of the creamy base it would work best on drier skin types. This product wouldn't be for everyone but if your sensitive and dry would be worth a shot.
Mandi A.
This products is so gentle for an exfoliator. It's not the cheapest not most affordable product, but if you don't mind spending the big bucks it's great. I've only been using it for a few weeks but so far it's awesome!
Sarah A.
Clifton, NJ
My face has been getting smoother and I really am seeing a difference in the overall evenness of my skin. This is my first time buying this from the body shop I was a bit nervous bc of the price but I am pretty impressed. I have only ever gotten the tea tree cleanser before this but when I finish this product I will definitely buy more products.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Really gentle on the skin. It's leaves my face smooth and hydrated which is key. I don't really have dry patches on my face but I can see this helping anyone who does without it being too harsh on the skin. Make sure you moisturize you face after exfoliating. It is crucial.
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
My face feels so clean and fresh after exfoliating my face with this . It feels very good on the skin a little tough but it’s great to exfoliate the packaging is cute and has little designs , I like the smell of it which is a plus
Addy N.
Rohnert park
I love this brand! It's my go to stuff. I'm a definite repeat user. Keep buying this stuff!! It's very effective and makes your skin feel great. Yes it always meets my expectations. I wouldn't change a thing. :-)
Maria N.
I love the body shop! They're products are super gentle-this one particularly I felt was very soothing and gentle on my skin. I bought j while I was in Europe and I can't seem to find it in the states but I will be ordering another bottle online soon!
Rebecca C.
This product works decently good and does not or less what it has said to do, I was disappointed by the smell and the texture. The packaging was nice but I don’t think I will recommend this product anytime soon.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
Love this product!! Works so well on my sensitive skin. It’s not to harsh on my face but it gets the job done and it smells great! Doesn’t leave me feeling oily or dry which I love. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.