BY THE BODY SHOP

A very mild, creamy facial scrub to gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refined. Also calming on sensitive skin. Dermatologically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin. Our ground breaking Aloe range uses the world’s first fair trade aloe and is preservative-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and soap-free. Our Community Trade partners in Guatemala grow the aloe without using pesticides, then it is hand-picked, washed and processed within 12 hours to maintain freshness. A unique freeze drying process ensures that preservatives do not need to be added to the aloe gel. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100%. see more...

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Really gentle on the skin. It's leaves my face smooth and hydrated which is key. I don't really have dry patches on my face but I can see this helping anyone who does without it being too harsh on the skin. Make sure you moisturize you face after exfoliating. It is crucial.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
Love this product!! Works so well on my sensitive skin. It’s not to harsh on my face but it gets the job done and it smells great! Doesn’t leave me feeling oily or dry which I love. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Sandy S.
lockport
I love aloe and I love exfoliants. This was a perfect blend of the two. The packaging was basic but didn’t take away from the product. Great value and not too pricey. I would buy again for sure! Love this!
Katie R.
Feels amazing in my skin! I love this product. I don’t use it very often but it is very smooth and the beads in the formula don’t stick to the skin. The packaging is beautiful and I would definitely buy this product again!
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
So a month before my High School Graduation i broke up ( not a lot, but it was sort of visible ). Im usually skeptical about trying new things after Using Proactive ( which i wouldn't waste my money ever again on that product ) i decided to give it a try. A week before the graduation my acne was hardly visible & made my skin softer with a pleasant smell.
niva b.
portland
I love the body shop! The aloe range is so gentle, but it really helped my skin. I use this with the aloe moisterizer and it always makes my skin feel very refreshed, clean, and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this exfoliater to people with sensitive skin because it's very gentle but it still does the job!
Taylor H.
Freehold, NJ
This product does nothing for me. I am not any cleaner or smoother after using it. It is basically useless as an exfoliator or a cleanser. It sits in my shower, never getting used because I know it doesn't do anything. The other products in the aloe line are good, but not this one.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This is a perfect product especially if you are trying to experiment with your exfoliants or if you're new to exfoliating. It's rough enough to get into your skin but it's smooth enough to don't hurt you or be too much for your skin. It's a good in between
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I used this after getting burned at the beach. The formula is super gentle and so are the beads! Awesome for burned skin, but doesn't exfoliate enough for my liking otherwise.
Heather V.
I wanted to love this product, everyone I work with was using it and I didn't want to be the odd woman out. With a light smell and light weight feeling, it was everything I wanted. I used this product along with the cleanser and moisturizer.

Unfortunately it caused me to break out in a horrible rash right next to my nose. I used the products for a little over a month and had to give them up for something else. Very disappointing.
jess p.
Is this safe enough for the face?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I have been mildly disappointed with the Aloe line at body shop, but since I have dry skin and redness I figured this would be a great fit for my skin type. I often get random small red bumps around my face (not necessarily pimples) and I was wondering if anyone has a similar skin type and uses this for that.