The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser 6.75 oz uploaded by ❤️ Yare H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

What it is:A mild cleansing lotion with a creamy texture. What is formulated to do: Soothe your sensitive skin with a mild, soap-free cleansing product that gently but thoroughly removes makeup and impurities. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan What else you need to know: This product contains Community Trade aloe vera that hydrates and calms sensitive skin. Organic Community Trade babassu oil softens skin and helps it retain moisture. This product is dermatologist tested, clinically-proven, and is suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

Rachel F.
I really like an all in one cleanser and makeup remover. This is not that and is just a cleanser, it will not remove excess makeup or do anything for oily skin.

It is soothing and has no smell. I will use it between other products but it’s not a go to product for me.
Kelly G.
Great cleanser that is gentle on my skin but tough enough to remove all make up!  Doesn't dry out your face and a very subtle scent with no irritation!! I love the Body Shop products as they use quality ingredients.  Also a little goes a long way!
Bre G.
Baltimore
I could go on days and days about this product and how amazing the body shop is! The body shop has transformed my skin to having so much acne to not having much at all within weeks! And this product makes your face feel refreshed after you wash it!
Linda H.
Great everyday cleanser. It’s very very gentle, but does not remove all the dirt and grime on the face. I used my toner after this and the cotton pad has some dirt on it. I would definitely buy again as a part of my double cleanse routine though!
Giuliana🎀 V.
This toner is SO smooth and feels so light on your face. It feels like silk and I use it three times a day and have noticed a lightening of my acne marks. I bought it at the body shop in the mall in queens and will be buying it again soon
Zulaiha L.
Belchertown
Amazing product! This is the first time I have ever used a facial toner and I am glad to have purchased this one for my first time. It is gentle on my skin and I use it every morning when I wake up and every night before sleep. The product does it work well in which it takes the last bit of dirt off my face, leaving my face clean and fresh! There is no scent which is a plus and definitely does not irritate my skin since I have heard toners tend to do that. A great buy!
Sara A.
When I tell you this product smells good to me! Its so soothing in the face and gentle for my girls or guys who have sensitive skin. This is def the product to try out. A lot of people seem to not brag over body shop products but they've done wonders to my face.
Megan S.
Fresno
I use this cream cleanser every morning. It is very soothing and gentle. It hydrates but still leaves my skin feeling clean. It is worth the money and I will buy again for sure. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive or dry skin. It has helped me a lot.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product. I have super sensitive skin and have been medications for years for my acne. However this product has allowed me to stop taking my medications and still enjoy clear skin.
Shirley G.
I enjoyed this cleanser at times for being gentle but I felt as though it was to gentle and it didn't get all the dirt and gunk off my face so I started to struggle with it