BY THE BODY SHOP

If everyday cleansers leave your skin feeling tight and dry, this is the product you've been waiting for. It dissolves impurities while soothing and refreshing skin.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) (Skin Soothing Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Elaeis guineensis (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Cyclomethicone

• I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use a...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have very sensitive and dry skin so find some cleansers can irritate my face. This one is so gentle, I use it every night as my second cleanse and it gently cleans my face without making my skin overly sore/dry. It's reasonably priced and will last a long time as you only need a little bit. Would recommend if you're at the end of your tether and need a reliably good and gentle cleanser." in 16 reviews
  • "This is sooo soothing and hydrating for my skin! It also comes with [product:the-body-shop-aloe-calming-toner-200-ml] with is also very effective. Another thing I like about this product is that it also removes makeup, which is very good. I would really recommend it!" in 4 reviews
Jessie F.
Where as it claims to be fragrance free, it does have the slightest hint of refreshing, crisp aloe. I was a little skeptical of how well it would actually clean my face but it is very deep cleaning, without stripping the skin. It leaves my face moisturized, without being oily. And it's perfect for calming down my face after I've freshly shaved it, unlike other "calming" cleansers that have harshly burned those extra sensitive areas in the past. It even removes leftover or fresh makeup, which I discovered when I forgot to take off my eyebrows, then experimented with leaving a full face on. It truely is my favorite cleanser.
Halsey O.
Brewster, MA
Love this face wash. I have really dry skin so it cleans and moisturizes at the same time. It’s a big enough bottle that it’s lasted me about six months and I still have some left. Glad to
Have found it because I love it so much
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
I love this cleanser. It’s super gentle and calming to my sensitive skin. It takes my make-up off well and leaves my face clean and fresh. I use it twice daily and never have a problem with dryness and I have less breakouts.
Kelly G.
Great cleanser that is gentle on my skin but tough enough to remove all make up!  Doesn't dry out your face and a very subtle scent with no irritation!! I love the Body Shop products as they use quality ingredients.  Also a little goes a long way!
Bre G.
Baltimore
I could go on days and days about this product and how amazing the body shop is! The body shop has transformed my skin to having so much acne to not having much at all within weeks! And this product makes your face feel refreshed after you wash it!
Linda H.
new york, NY
Great everyday cleanser. It’s very very gentle, but does not remove all the dirt and grime on the face. I used my toner after this and the cotton pad has some dirt on it. I would definitely buy again as a part of my double cleanse routine though!
Giuliana🎀 V.
This toner is SO smooth and feels so light on your face. It feels like silk and I use it three times a day and have noticed a lightening of my acne marks. I bought it at the body shop in the mall in queens and will be buying it again soon
Sarah D.
Jersey City, NJ
All of the Body Shop brands in my opinion are top notch. That combined with their buy 3 get one free deals, I’m hooked. I️ couple this product with the tea tree products, they work really nicely together for a glowing flawless face.
Talin G.
van nuys
I really liked how this felt on my face. Gives it a bit of a cooling finish which i love. I bought it at The Body Shop. Only bought it once tho because it lasts a really long time. But once my bottle finishes i will buy again
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
This product wasn’t too bad. I used it whenever I ran out of my favorite cleanser. I do have sensitive skin, and this did not affect that in anyway, but it didn’t do much for my skin. As a last resort, it’s not bad.
I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use and that will keep breakouts at bay or prevent them. I have ormal to combination skin with milia on the bottom part of my cheeks and chin. Any advice, tips, experience, and recommendations would be super helpful and appreciated!