BY THE BODY SHOP

Perfect for on-the-go hydration, don't leave home without our limited edition expert care hand cream. With sweet almond oil (a manicurist’s essential) and shea butter, this hand cream will make your skin feel silkier and softer in no time.

• Effective daily hand & nail cream
  • Moisturizes hands & conditions nails
  • Manicure must-have

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Mel (Natural Additive), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Phenethyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dicetyl Phosphate (Emulsifier), Ceteth-10 Phosphate (Emulsifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 15985 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Almond Hand & Nail Cream
    • "This has a pleasant scent. It does what it's supposed to do - moisturize your hands. It's not light, not greasy. I'd say it's somewhere in the middle and is quite moisturizing." in 8 reviews
    Silvia C.
    Renton
    This hand cream is excellent. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. It can feel a little oily at times for me, depending on how dry my hands are (when my hands are very dry it doesn't feel oily at all). It has a really nice scent, too. It's almost vanilla-like with a very subtle sweetness that relaxing. It's one of the best hand creams I've used and would highly recommend.
    Enisa F.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Definitely one of my favorite hand creams. It smells so good whenever I use it. It also keeps my hands super soft and moisturized without a greasy feel. It’s easy to use and apply and it soaks into your skin. I have repurchased this product many times.
    Ashley S.
    One of my all time favorite, must have, hand creams. My love for this hand cream run deep. This has been in my life for years. It's nourishing and moisturizing. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave behind an oily feeling. It absorbs relatively quickly, so I don't feel like I am leaving lotion marks on anything I touch after applying. It makes my hands and cuticles feel so soft. Like mindlessly rubbing and touching my hands, soft. The smell is almond based, but it is not offensive or in your face. While it does linger after application, I find that it's pleasant, but not distracting. For me it is well worth the price and the tube lasts for a good amount of time. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes. The Body Shop also has great sales and BOGOs that tend to include this lotion. I've also been finding this lotion at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, which means even more savings!

My ONLY issue is the metal tube. We have a love/hate relationship. I LOVE that it's metal, because it means you can roll the top down as you use it. Which means it takes up less space and it makes sure you're getting all of the product out. I HATE it because I live in a higher elevation and when I take the cap off the lotion just oozes from the bottle and doesn't stop easily. This means I get more product than I want, the cap won't go back on easily as it keeps seeping out and the cap and neck get gunked up. But I deal with it just so I can use this product. Plus I am now able to buy this in a jar, so no more fighting with the metal tube!
    Mia L.
    This cream makes my hands feel real soft. I don’t really feel a difference with my nails and the price was alittle high for the amount I got. I’ve had it for 1 months and it’s already close to being gone.
    Ali C.
    Phoenix, AZ
    This hand cream has been a savior to my sensitive, dry, cranky hands. I have mast cell issues so I get various rashes on my hands, especially in the winter. Sometimes these rashes are accompanied by tiny blisters that just get worse with the use of hand creams. I didn’t want to use prescription steroid creams so I kept searching for a better hand cream. Finally I turned to the hand creams at the Body Shop. After going through 2 or 3 other ones I finally tried the almond hand cream and it was love at first use. It didn’t irritate the rashes and blisters on my hands and it even seemed to help them while soothing my dry, peeling, and flaking skin. With continued use my hands healed and I’ve continued to use it ever since. It sinks in quickly and leaves almost no residue. It’s on the lighter side so I do need to apply it several times a day when my hands are extra dry but it’s worth it since it works and doesn’t burn my hands. It’s expensive but I always buy it when there’s a sale and stock up. Can’t go wrong with this cream.
    Briselda E.
    Texhoma, OK
    If I could give this a 10 star review I would. See my hands during the winter get beyond dry every time I wash them. They gets so dry that my skin starts cutting on its own. I just recently started using this cream because someone gave it to me for this same problem. Well I think I found my saving grace with this cream. It makes my hands feel extremely soft and it's helped heal the cracks that were splitting open in my hands. I highly highly recommend this product!!! It's a must!!
    Karaleah G.
    Albuquerque , NM
    I BLOOdy love this hand cream and use it for the body as well. Super moisturizing but not oily at all. I by them at Marshalls as they're about 75% off. I don't really like any other smells but almond, but that's personal preference .
    Eileen S.
    Chester, VA
    I love this hand cream to use on a daily basis. I tend to put it on after finishing my night time skincare routine, so that I wake up with soft and moisturized hands. While it is a little pricey on its own, The Body Shop often has different sales that can lower the price of this hand cream -- I believe I got it for around $12! The size really is quite generous, it smells great, feels great, and leaves my hands soft and supple. If you have extremely dry skin/wash your hands often, I would recommend the Hemp Hand Protector over this one because it has a wax component that keeps your hands moisturized even when exposed to water... But if you're not in need of something quite that heavy duty, this hand & nail cream is fantastic!
    Shannon N.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    This is hands down my favorite hand cream. The biggest requirement for hand creams is that they're non-greasy and this hand cream meets that. Even with that, it is incredibly moisturizing. I have the almond scent that smells very much like almonds without being overpowering. This is great for nighttime or daytime and it's great that you can get this in a big size and smaller, travel sizes to keep in your bag. Plus, The Body Shop constantly has sales which makes this very affordable and you get a good quantity of this so I find that it lasts me a long time. You can also have luck finding this at places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
    Stephanie B.
    This is a great hand cream. Its quick absorbing, moisturizing and great for use throughout the day as needed. It has superceded my expectations and i purchase this often and also gift it. I hope the body shop never discontinues it. Highly recommended.
    katie H.
    Minneapolis, MN
    What does this smell like?

back