The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Butter 3.3 oz uploaded by Lubna G.The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Butter 3.3 oz uploaded by Lubna G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This intensive hydrating treatment restores moisture to dry skin for up to 24 hours and cares for dry, brittle nails. It contains sweet almond oil and has a silky-smooth, non-greasy finish. Long-lasting hydration Cares for dry, brittle nails Buttery texture Non-greasy Sweet almond scent. see more...

Amanda L.
This product has an amazing scent to it! I use this product quite frequently in the summer but not as much in the winter. It gives my skin a nice soft nourished feeling. But it does have a slight greasy feel to it but it's not that bad.
Lorie B.
This is my go to nighttime hand treatment in the winter. Super moisturizing and long lasting. And it smells fantastic. I cannot go to sleep without putting this on my hands.
member-5fe009606
This does the job. It smells delicious and contributes to putting my skin back in order.
Deena W.
I absolutely love this! The scent is light but the feeling it leaves your hands is intense! I am a little obsessed with hand creams and this by far is my favorite. It soaks right in and is non greasy. Love love love this!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
havent tried out the body shops products until they have their great sales weekly, I tried the almond body butter and have to say it leaves my skin soft, hydrated and smells good
Michelle T.
St Clements road, Benfleet
Ah! Yes! This is my go to hand & nail cream. The texture, scent & nourishment is amazing & it honestly does the trick! I'll never change from this product for my hands. The Body Shop really outdid themselves with this product!
Габриела Т.
Pazardzhik
It is one of the best products i ve tried so far! I love how it can be used in miltiple ways and its just so creamy! I definately recommend it to everyone. It leaves your hands so soft and moisturised for the whole day.
Lubna G.
Perfect for dry skin.. really nourishing my skin. I like to have it my bag specially in summer. But it leaved a slight greasy feeling.