BY THE BODY SHOP

THE BODY SHOP Almond Hand and Nail Cream 3.3 oz. for all skin types 100 ml NEW 3.3 oz. (100 ml) hand and nail cream Moisturizing Conditions nails Sweet almond scent for all skin types new without box 100% authenticThis effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurists essentials- sweet almond oil and panthenol.

Assembled Product Weight: 0.75 Pounds

Skin Type: All

* Moisturizing; * Sweet almond scent; * new without box;

brianne J.
Perkins, OK
I likes the the texture of this at first but it soon became a little too greasy for me if I had to reapple quickly.i have super dry skin and moved to an even dryer area so I need the extra moisture as much as possible. The smell was a bit much for me but all in all it wasn't a bad hand cream.
Amber B.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Macy's
This is cute, convenient, soft, effective, and smells great! The scent is uh-mazing!! I highly recommend at least giving it a try. Great stuff, a brand I love. Kudos.
Paula B.
Hudson
Love it i wash my hands several times a day so I use this cream and my hands never get cracked or dry in the winter I have recommended this to all my friends not sure who doesn't use it cuz it works awesome..
Samantha F.
Edgewater
Pretty good product. Makes hands and cuticles soft and nice looking. Takes a minute to fully absorb, which is why I rated at a 4.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
This smells so good! I love this brand so much. This is really good for moisturizing and smoothing your skin. Recommended.
Lea P.
Elgin, TN
I love the body shop products, my favorite is there Shea butter hand lotion. When my hands are extemely dry, this definitely works great!
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
I enjoy how well this moisturizes and compared to other products I've used the scent isn't overpowering!
N33SHA S.
This item helps my nails and also makes my hands look better and feel better and my nail are much more stronger and better. It leaves my hand feeling soft as it moisturised my hands and my nails and leaves it feeling refreshed
Verónica M.
Me encanta como deja mi piel, es un buen producto me gusta su olor y una textura, y protege mi piel de los rayos solares, el empaque es muy bueno y lo puedo llevar a cualquier parte por su tamaño, el precio es accesible y el encuentro en cualquier supermercado, sin duda lo recomiendo
Sorath M.
11564
I always keep this chand and nail cream in my bag so whenever I'm out and i wash my hands i have this baby to rescue my hand in this dry weather