BY THE BODY SHOP

This soap-free hand wash conditions while it cleanses. It contains sweet almond oil.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Acrylates Copolymer (Stabiliser), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Mel (Natural Additive), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (Film Former), Laureth-4 (Emulsifier/Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Methyl Gluceth-20 (Viscosity Modifier), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Phosphoric Acid (pH Adjuster), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), C11-15 Pareth-40 (Surfactant), C11-15 Pareth-7 (Surfactant), CI 15985 (Colour).

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My daughter has SUPER sensitive skin, especially on her hands, and is pretty much allergic to everything. I purchased this product especially for her because the rest of our family just uses the regular stuff you can get at Walmart. It works GREAT and smells wonderful too. It is a little on the pricey side but I feel like it is definitely worth it.
Ashley C.
Almond Oil is great for hydrating the skin. That's what I love about this product. I will admit that you can probably find it cheaper somewhere else than The Body Shop, but if you do decide to it from there than it's worth it. If you have dry skin then this product is for you! It lasts long and doesn't give your skin that ashy feeling.
Danielle S.
I was very pleased when I used this product for the first time. My hands were moisturized & didn't feel dry at all. The scent of the Almond oil was really pleasant. I would definitely buy this product again. I think they need to make it into a body wash if they haven't already done so.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Can i say smells great, this product is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so soft, it gentle on my skin and i always use it ever chance i get, that why my supply never last. it is not pricey at all but very affordable and i love this product and would definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
This honestly makes my hands extremely soft it is truly amazing it's gentle and very good smells amazing it's honestly a very good product and I would recommend to any one wanted a new hand scrub and it just does its job like its suppose to so five stars all around.
Ruth A.
33570
I love this product because it makes your hands really soft and silky smooth and I love the packaging and is can of pricey but I think you can get it somewhere that is cheaper and I recommend this product.and really easy to use. And I love the smell of it
Stacy O.
Indianapolis, IN
Talk about a good feeling on your hands: This is great! This is a very gentle conditioning hand wash that leaves my hands feeling amazing! There are so many great things to say about this. I use this every time I need to wash my hands. I cannot recommend this product more than what I do!
Jeanelle S.
This hand wash is pretty good. I would not purchase again because of the price, but it does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing your hands. Overall okay product. I would maybe recommend this hand wash.
Bonnie B.
Waterford, NY
The Body Shop hand soap was not that appealing to me. It was dull and didn't smell good. It had pretty color and texture but it didn't lather up. It was on clearance, so the price was good, but not weighed against the cons. I will not buy this hand soap again.
Bella F.
Temple City , CA
Smells sooo good! I like that there aren't such strong chemicals in this formula. I have very sensitive skin as well as eczema on my left arm and I am able to use this lotion without it flaring up or stinging.

Amazon