BY THE BODY SHOP

The All-in-One™ Face Base is easily blendable with a smooth velvety finish- a hardworking foundation and powder in one. This versatile product can be used in a number of ways for your perfect finish. Wet the sponge that's included in the compact and apply for high-coverage. Want your makeup to stay put for longer? Dust our All-in-One Face Base over your skin with our Face & Body Brush to set foundation, or dust on a bare face for a light, even finish. This is multitasking at its best.

• Compact powder and foundation
  • Powder and foundation in one
  • Evens appearance of skin tone
  • Buildable coverage
  • Use wet or dry

• I bought this and LOVED it!!! But my question is how long...1 Answers
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
I love love the makeup part of this product!! It goes on so smooth and even. So easy to use on a daily basis! I was a little sad that I fee like I could only use it for a month maybe 2. And my black applicator sponge started to break and flake. I was so sad about these two let downs. Like I said the product was amazing. Packaging not so much.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This is my holy grail powder foundation. I have an oily face and from where I came from, summer season will make you sweat which means I cannot use a liquid foundation because it will eventually come off that's why I choose powder over liquid. When it comes to foundation, I do not really want to cover my face with a thick layer of it. This TBS Face Base has a light coverage when applied with brush (which is the method I prefer) and a medium coverage when applied with a damp sponge (i tried it with a beauty blender and it applied well. It dries quickly and doesn't feel tacky unlike other powder foundation that feels yucky when applied with a damp sponge). It also comes with a sponge and the compact had a compartment for that. I always keep on going back on this Face Base. I prefer it more than BareMinerals original foundation. I also did not experience any breakout. To all ladies who prefer a light-weight powder foundation, you might want to give this a try.
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
I loved this stuff for use as a finishing powder! It does provide great coverage and its even wonderful for touch ups throughout the day. I love the applicator sponge that they give you in the package because its really wonderful for adding powder to blot the oil away...and it makes it very easy to clean. Great product! Would purchase again!
Veronika S.
I'm not someone who wears a ton of face makeup (foundation, powder, etc) but when I do, I use the all in one face base from the Body Shop. It goes on so well with great coverage but doesn't feel heavy. It also lasts a really long time!
Alexandra P.
I love this product! I recently purchased my 4th compact. It lasts for a long time and works well with oily skin. The downside is that it is pricey (I think around $22) but I usually buy and stock up during b3g3 or 40% off sales at the body shop. I will be buying again in the future.
Glenda T.
Review for: The Body Shop All In One Face Base, Shade 04 [] more...
I ordered it online as part of thier 40% promo. I like its texture its so smooth and light. I also like its packaging however I got the wrong shade. :( It could have been perfect. :(
Patricia J.
This is my favorite powder foundation. Most powder foundations leave my skin oily/greasy, but this foudation has great coverage and lasts all day with a skin like finish.
Mamatha A.
San Mateo, CA
This product is super good! It blends easy, has good coverage and feels like nothing. It has a ton of colors, but is lacking for deeper skin tones. Overall, I love this and would repurchase.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a great alternative to a full or heavy foundation. It is a light textured and goes on smoothly . Great for when I want to "clean up" but not do a full out makeup look.
Isabel G.
San Diego, CA
The container broke very easily in my purse, but when. I did get a chance to use the product it covered my face very well and had very minimal (change of makeup) break outs. Which I liked!
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
I bought this and LOVED it!!! But my question is how long did it last other people. I fee like I could only use it for a month maybe 2. And did your black applicator sponge start to break and flake? I was so sad about these two let downs. Like I said the product was amazing. Packaging not so much.

back