BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich body balm is inspired by African tribal spa rituals. It moisturises even very dry skin.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent),Glycerin (Humectant), PPG-2 Myristyl EtherPropionate (Emollient/Skin Conditioner),Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Stearyl Alcohol (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient),Cyclohexasiloxane (Conditioning Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-ConditioningAgent/Emollient), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Emollient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ximenia Americana Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum(Fragrance), Algae Extract (Natural Additive), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Populus TremuloidesBark Extract (Natural Additive), Lactic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient),Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative),Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient),Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient),Caramel (Colour), CI 15510 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm
  • "The moisturizer has the most lovely consistency of a mousse, and although it is very dense it melts and glides easily on the skin. It leaves a lovely lightweight sensation, without compromising its moisturizing capabilities. I only wish it came on a bigger jar, as I go through it very quickly. Will definitely buy again." in 10 reviews
  • "I have dry skin so this really helps. You get a good amount for the price. Nice scent that isn't overpowering. The texture is nice and goes on smoothly" in 6 reviews
  • "Smells good and leaves you with soft smooth and shiny skin. Fells good on your skin and leaves you with a amazing results" in 3 reviews
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
I love everything about this product, the only thing that would make it better would be more of a scent! I use this product every time i get out of the shower and it leaves me feeling amazing! I am a huge fan of the body shops products!
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Really easy to handle and scoop, yet once it touches your skin it melts into this light richness. The scent is lightly fragranced, and comforting. One of my favorite product from the body shop.
Darling R.
I love how amazing it smells and I loved how it would exfoliate all the dead skin off my skin and it help me with cleaning up some discoloration I had on my skin and it left my skin felling brand new like a baby's bottom. It is such an amazing prouduct I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin it helps moisturizer and nourish your skin.
Elana K.
Bought this, used it about 2 times, then returned it. I had a reaction to the scent.. Not a severe allergic reaction, but it irritated my throat quite a bit when I smelled this.
ALSO- I have other lotions, balms, creams, etc that I find work a lot better than this product. I did not find it moisturized my skin much at all... One more thing: this container is difficult to open and then shut again (esp. since when you go to shut it your hands are greasy from applying this).
Kiana D.
I loved this Shea butter, very creamy, not greasy, soaked into my skin quickly, with great moisture. It also has a light scent, not overwhelming, just a clean scent...
I would highly recommend this for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin, great product.
Heather C.
Goodlettsville, TN
I love this body balm. I received this product as a birthday gift. It has a wonderful scent that isn't over powering. Every time I use this at least one person will ask what perfume I am wearing. They are always surprised that this is a body balm. It exfoliates without drying your skin. I love it.
Nicole D.
So this has to be the best product in the world. The smell is amazing and it goes on smoothly. I use it after every shower and its soft and gentle on my skin. It lasts all day and even leaves me soft and scented until I can touch up before bed if needed.
Naomi D.
Jasper, MN
Using this item feels like I'm pampering myself! It smells gorgeous, and feels like satin. There was no greasy after-feeling that many other body balms leave on your skin. I highly recommend it! Get one for yourself and one for a friend!
Taylor L.
Maryville, IL
This was okay. I didn't Love the scent. I used it when i got out of the shower before bed. It was well hydrating and kept my skin feeling very nice and moisturized. It was pretty pricey as I have found other Balms that work just as good for the price point.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I really want to try this body butter as I have dry skin, my question is does it have a greasy feel after and does it just sit on the surface of the skin?