THE BODY SHOP® Africa Honey & Beeswax Hands & Foot Butter

This rich, buttery cream is inspired by African tribal spa rituals. It cares for hardworking hands and feet, and dry elbows and knees.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol(Emulsifier), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Lanolin (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate(Emulsifier), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate(Surfactant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient),Mel (Natural Additive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ximenia Americana Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Lactic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (ChelatingAgent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-IsomethylIonone (Fragrance Ingredient), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Caramel(Colour), CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour).

Any feedback on this?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Africa Honey & Beeswax Hands & Foot Butter!
How would you rate this product?
This lotion is amazing! I’m so happy I bought it. I love body butters but most are so hard to get out of the container. This lotion is so easy to apply and leaves my skin silky soft all day long. Not to mention it smells amazing and natural and does not have any fake perfume smell. I crave putting this stuff on right after my shower. I was going to buy the body shop mango body butter and am so happy i decided to buy this one instead. I’m currently 38 weeks pregnant and this lotion has kept my skin stretch mark free, not to mention I get so many compliments on how soft my soft skin is from my midwife.
Definitely buy this!
Definitely buy this!
I LOVE this product! The quality of it is amazing. First it smells great and not over baring. It leaves your hands and feet feeling super hydrated as soon as you put it on. The only thing i would say i don’t like is that you have to scoop it out.. i would prefer a pump but it works because it’s a wonderful product! 10/10 for me
Philadelphia, PA
This body butter is so great for cracked hands and feet. Although I’m not usually a fan of products that you have to scoop out of a jar (I prefer pumps and more sterile containers), I understand why this product is packaged the way it is. The body butter is so thick and creamy, I can instantly feel it hydrate my skin.
Miami
Smells amazing!!! I have had very dry feet ever since I can remember and lately the only product that’s been helping is this! I love all body shop products and they have yet to disappoint me. This product smells amazing and does its job.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is an above quality foot product Non greasy! great moisturizing to hydrate dry skin. My husband, two children, and I, all like using it. And although I prefer fragrance free products, the light clean scent is not over powering.
Fayetteville , NC
This is a great product for foot care! I love to take care of my feet and I love the pampering feeling of doing it. I tried this product a little bit ago and I really liked it. Didn’t leave my feet feeling weird or like slippery!
Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this product when I first bought it. It’s smells wonderful and the texture is emollient without being greasy. While it met my expectations I’ve found products that are just as good without being as expensive.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sometimes my feet get dry and have some cracking. I wanted to get a product with natural ingredients but also worked well. It smells great and works really well. It’s worth the price definitely and I would recommend it
Clover, SC
Super thick and creamy. Breaks up tough rough skin on feet by working in needed moisture and softening them up. Smells great and leaves your feet feeling refreshed and like new. I recommend this product to everyone.
Pelzer, SC
this is definitely a product i would buy again. it is very very useful and such a great product it really does work and the smell it leaves it a good smell so i definitely recommend buying this product. good use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...