BY THE BODY SHOP

This eau de toilette for men has a warm and spicy heart and woody base notes.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Gizem G.
I am in love with the scent of it since my boyfriend started to use that. It is long lasting and doesn't overwhelm either. I am sure that you will get many compliments with this fragrance.
nur G.
I love this perfume. I have this to my brother as a gift and he love it too and has told me that he gets many complements. It has a very nice and woody scent.
james w.
leighton buzzard
i adore this scent! i swear by this bottle and never leave the house without it. walking aroumd school i get so many compliments about how i smell and i wear it everyday like no tomorrow. it doesnt affect my eczma if it gets on my neck. it doesnt irritate my skin either. and for a double whammy you can use the roll on deodorant as well! its like a dream come true. i totally recommend this to anyone, some girls in my class have even gina and brought it, is that good.