BY THE BODY SHOP

Perfect for on-the-go hydration, don't leave home without this fresh feeling hand cream. Infused with absinthe extract, the light, gel-cream formula absorbs quickly, helping to soften and protect the hands.

Sarah B.
This stuff is the Best! Originally used it as a sample, then bought my own bottle. I think it's worth the price. Not only do your hands feel, smooth, not greasy, it sinks right in, purified, and moisturized, and scented. The scent is pretty strong, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like, "green" " woodsy" "natural," scents.
Annie M.
I like the smell of this cream. It smells very fresh. The product is very light too. The only downside is because of how light it is, it does not seem very nourishing. I do not think I would buy it again. I prefer creams or lotions that make your hands very soft for the rest of the afternoon.
Crystal Michelle W.
Saint Paul
This product is great. The smell is a very nice, sweet mint and the cream is very much a heavier hand cream. I use this product only on a rare basis because it's definitely for repairing the dry and cracked hands. I'm sure some people use it daily and that is just fine, as well. I love it because it doesn't leave an oily or gritty feeling/residue. It absorbs nicely and really feels like it's protecting your hands.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
This is one that you really need to try before you buy. It helped my dry winter hands but the smell is pretty potent. Almost smells like a medicine cabinet lol! It's a little on the runnier side not as creamy as I would like in a hand cream but doesn't leave any oily residue. I don't think I will be purchasing this product again simply because of the strong scent.
Angelina S.
Johnson City
I have very rough hands and this cream has helped soften my skin. I have very cracked and beat up hands, but this product has helped. This is an adorable product and easy to find in stores. Would recommend this product to other friends that have facial or hand problems
marisa w.
Henrico, VA
I loved this hand cream. I used it while i was pregnant because my hands were losing mositure. It was great. I recommended it to everyone who i knew was having the same problem. The smell is very earthy, but it didnt bother me.
Nkeiru O.
If possible I could use this item 24/7. Throw in my bag or the glove compartment in the car. A must have indeed. A little goes a long way. It's great and comes in several sizes. Yes, the value is well worth it. I highly recommend and guys can use as well.
Liz C.
Londonderry, NH
At first it's strange smell but somehow I grows on you. Softening lotion lasts a good while after applying. The downside to this lotion is that it comes in this metal tube which it dents and is not really great looking after you have had it for a while.
Taylor V.
I absolutely love these hand creams! They are very nourishing and thick, but at the same time it doesn't leave my hands feeling overly greasy! The absinthe smell isn't for everyone though. I highly recommend smelling it in the store first if possible!
Ashley M.
I actually got this for free when I ordered from The Body Shop. Hadn't seen this kind of hand lotion before so I decided to give it a try.

I love it! The smell is nice and it keeps my hands nice and smooth. I usually use it after doing dishes.