BY THE BODY SHOP #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• What would you consider to be the best smelling/most worthwhile l...6 Answers
  • Hey thebodyshop professionals! I just wanted to thank you for bei...1 Answers
  • What are the main similarities/differences between this store and...7 Answers
The Body Shop
  • "I adore their body butters which nourish skin like no others...not so keen on the very sweet strawberry or floral butters, but the satsuma or pink grapefruit are both heavenly with a zing...really good skincare ranges too, my fav being tea tree, vit E and pomegranate...there's a quiz you can do on their website to find the best products for your skin type..." in 99 reviews
  • "I used to be a big fan of this brand, particularly for the appealing scents and temporary effects from the Seaweed and Tea Tree Oil face products, the Blue Corn face mask, and the Moisturizing Honey hair care (discontinued?)." in 42 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this store they have excellent products for from make up to skin care to hair care for a beauty store you name it im sure they got it." in 35 reviews
  • "I love The Body Shop, not only for their products but also their values (ie; Against Animal Testing, Community Fair Trade, Activate Self Esteem, Defend Human Rights, Protect The Planet, and Ethical Trade), as well as The Body Shop Foundation." in 24 reviews
  • "I love their body butters and perfumes they smell amazing, I really like their aloe vera face washes since I have sensitive skin." in 22 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Body Shop because it creates and mixes its own recipes for fragrances that uplift, calm, create confidence, and make you swoon! They have such a wide array of products that is sure to be pleasing to all. So if you like perfume, lotions, scrubs, candles, and other body products, this is one of the places I would suggest you visit. Their prices are comparable to other “shops” and their products are of quality.
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the drops of youth bouncy sleep mask! It feels amazing going on, isn't too oily, and feels and looks great in the morning! I don't use much at a time, maybe about a pea-sized amount or a pinch more, so one container lasts me forever. It's great on my combo skin and also is beneficial for anti aging or sensitive skin. Definitely a must try!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top marks for this incredible brand. Not only do I believe in their mission and values, I adore their cruelty free products.

The quality is fantastic. I have yet to be let done on their superb quality products. Their makeup is always top quality. And their skin care hair care and accessories are wonderful.

Their prices are mid range, but their products are so worth it. They also do wonderful sales all the time, so it’s unlikely you will pay full price for anything

Love me some Body shop!!
Maria C.
I use almost EVERYTHING from the tea tree line from the body shop. From the face wash, exfoliant, toner and moisturizer, I’m in love. My face has never looked better and I 100% recommend these products. I also have a Shea sugar scrub from the body shop and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the service at UTC La Jolla location. I got two body butters for $12 each! And two samples love it! Smells amazing strawberry brings me back to youth and orange is my all time favorite! Even my husband used a scrub on his hands 😂
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The body shop has everything one would need, they even have things for men! They’re prices are neutral, they’ve always go some sell, so I’d recommend waiting for one, if you’re a savvy shopper. The products them self are really good! Go in, ask for a sample.
Jessica W.
Port Orchard , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldnt be more in love with The Body Shop. I love that they are cruelty free... thats so huge. I love to support ethical brands. Also they offer so many amazing products, so all skin types. I love all the skin care they are coming out with!! You can even get little sample sachets at ulta of the masks they have and the Green Tea one is the bomb. I love the Seaweed line and the rose line. I am just in love with all the products and the variety!
Erika S.
Bellwood
My new favorite body shop store, I love how their products smell so organic and nice. Their product scents are amazing and I feel like they last on the body, also my skin feels silky after using their body scrub. Ive recently been using their skin care products and I'm loving them. My skin feels cleaner, oil free, acne free, I recommend them!!
Soo S.
We want to say this as carefully and "firmly" as we can, the only thing firming about this serum is its name. It's not a bad product, just one that is lackluster and certainly not among the best in the category of brilliantly formulated serums.

First let's start with the pomegranate hyped in this formula. Even though pomegranate is a good antioxidant it is hardly the best one. If you're hoping for younger skin pomegranate is not the total answer. Skin is the body's largest organ and requires a sophisticated blend of repairing ingredients, antioxidants, and cell-communicating ingredients to provide the best possible results.

On the positive side this serum contains a nice mix of silky fluids with some beneficial plant oils and a teeny amount of skin-repairing ingredients. Where it falls down is in the amount of preservatives and acrylates (think hairspray-like ingredients), it contains. Those aren't bad for skin, but they overwhelm the actual good stuff, leaving your skin settling for less instead of getting more.

Higher amounts of acrylates will give skin a feeling of being firmer, the effect is fleeting and merely cosmetic rather than a change for the better. What it takes to firm skin is far more complicated than this product or any single product can deliver (see More Info for details on how to truly get firmer skin). This also contains fragrant ingredients, which can pose a risk for skin irritation.
Alexandria F.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Body Shop. I only like to use natural products on my face because my skin is ultra sensitive. I've never had any type of negative reaction to anything I've tried from here. I use their moisturizers to wash and moisturize my face and their Vitamin E face mist (it is fantastic for setting makeup and I use it every time I apply make up).
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Will this product smell nice an feel nice on skin?
Kirsty A.
Scranton, PA
Does it smell good
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite Body Butter scent?
Tanya K.
Alta Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite scent?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What time of year do they have their biggest sale? I want to stock up, but have to wait for better prices and deals.