The Body Lotion

The body lotion envelops the body with the feminine and sensual notes of N°5. A light and fluid texture that leaves a fresh and tender veil of moisture on the skin. A delicate, sensual, scented trail that completes the perfuming ritual.

What are the notes of the scent ?
Do you recommend this ?
How does the scent feel like?
Start your review of The Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Can't go wrong with this classic scent!! The moisturizing cream is lovely, not greasy at all,leaves your skin soft and smelling divine :) I find if I apply it right after a bath/shower the scent lasts longer. I also like that I can throw it in my purse and not worrying about it breaking!in reviews
In love with this lotion!!!!!!!! smells amazing and it absorbs quickly into your skin will def buy it again, a bit pricey but well worth it, nice little bottle but long lasting, it leaves your skin very softin reviews
dianammarcela S.
cali
This is the best lotion ever , I love it . Belive me when you can buy it and you never want another .
vicki M.
Eudora, AR
I was given Chanel #5, 7.5ml parfum as a gift, & although I love the romantic, soft , classy fragrance, I prefer Gucci by Gucci if I was to spend my own money. The plain bottle was unimpressive, very expensive, but that's the name "Chanel" I guess.
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
The Body Lotion uploaded by audrey N.
The smell of angels in heaven. Jasmine and rose. What a classic! So mature yet not dated, elegant yet warm, sophisticated in a Paris chic way though Hollywood glamour tried to imitate her for decades. A little goes a long way, very highly scented with fantastic viscosity. You really don't need any perfume after applying this body Lotion at all, this alone will get you through the day. This was limited edition factory 5 that's now sold out, super glad I managed to snag one of these.
Ari S.
London, London
The Body Lotion uploaded by Ari S.
Very pleasing to the eye because of the pastel pink and black! The scent is exactly the same as classic Chanel N°5, so it can get a little intense when applying it, but it keeps your skin hydrated! I prefer to use this after a shower to properly lock the moisture in!
Jessica  D.
The Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica  D.
I am reviewing the brand new Factory 5 Body Lotion Pouch. (See pictures below) I purchased this directly from their website. When you open the box it already smells amazing. Classic No.5 in a lotion pouch. Limited Ed. Easy to use, long lasting and smells amazing. A little goes a long way.The Body Lotion
Justys L.
The Body Lotion uploaded by Justys L.
I love using this in combo with the perfume. I use it when I’m dry. It feels a bit water based. But smells very good and light. Not over powering. Can’t take on plane.
Salome M.
New Castle, DE
The Body Lotion uploaded by Salome M.
This brand never disappoints me, all time Smells lovely, I would love to buy this again
lbaa A.
Barquisimeto
Pues simplemente con la marca Chanel es una de las fragancias que mejor se destacan en cuanto a su delicado olor y duracion
Roxana C.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Rave. I love the scent, but the EDP (what I have) sits a little heavier on me than the EDT or parfum for some reason, and I find myself not using it very much. The lotion on the other hand is fantastic. It mixes with my body chemistry well and is in itself a great moisturizer. Now I don't know if it will be the same for incredibly dry skin/skin with problems/the brunt of winter, but it does a fine job and isn't at all tacky/sticky. It's a great product if you love Coco Mademoiselle.
Cleo M.
BADAJOZ, Badajoz
Es maravillosa esta loción dura mucho en la piel y su olor maravilloso lo amo lo recomiendo vas amar su fragancia es maravillosa