BeautyEyeEyeshadowKylie Cosmetics
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow

The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow

by Kylie Cosmetics

KYLIE COSMETICS The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie Jenner eye. Each Blue Honey Palette comes with 9 pressed powder eyeshadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie's favorite looks or customize your own.

Raw (matte creamy beige); Buzz Off (metallic champagne taupe); Sweet Like Honey (soft warm orange); Bumble (metallic warm yellow gold); Blue Honey (matte deep sea foam green); Royal Jelly (metallic teal blue w/ gold duochrome); Busy Bee (matte warm terracotta); Sweet Thing (metallic warm terracotta); Honey Moon (matte warm chocolate); Raw, Sweet Like Honey, Blue Honey, Busy Bee, Honey Moon: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EBuzz Off, Royal Jelly, Bumble, Sweet Thing: Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Lauryl Laurate, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Ptfe, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors were really beautiful on this and the packaging. But it was very powdery and the color was half gone after a few hours of wear. I would not buy another Kylie palette.
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Sindy R.
These shades though Swatches of the gorgeous kyliecosmetics The Blue Honey Pressed Powder Palette. Beautiful pigmented, shadows are not dry, blendable My favorite shade for sure is “bumble and Royal Jelly” whats your favorite shade?! .
Sophia A.
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Sophia A.
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow This Kylie palette is beautiful because again having brown I’m always looking for colors that will complement my eyes . Having these greens , taupes, browns and golds definitely makes my eyes pop . This pallet is The Blue Honey Palette. This pallet can be used all year round & great for the summer spring , fall , & winter ; it’s just a fun all around palette. The colors are rich and deep. I do not see any fall out and definitely well pigmented.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,619 reviews
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this Kylie Cosmetics eyeshadow pallet a few months ago. When I first saw this pallet, I thought it was an odd color combination but thought maybe it would look good on me. The green and the gold colors complement each other amazingly. My favorite eyeshadow in this pallet is royal jelly although I do love them all. I feel like it’s perfect for my hazel eyes. The pigmentation of this pallet is excellent, you may have to work with the eyeshadows a little bit to blend it but you’ll create the perfect look in no time. I definitely recommend this eyeshadow pallet to others!
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm kinda on the fence with Kylie shadow's. They are just good. Nothing I would get excited for new releases about, and never would I ever pay full price for these. This is definitely NOT a $48 palette. You are paying for her name, and a mediocre formula. If you want to try it wait till Ulta is having a sale.
LiveLaughMakeup101💋💋 L.
Dumfries, VA
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by LiveLaughMakeup101💋💋 L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really enjoying this palette. The shades are pigmented and blend easily. You can create multiple really nice looks.
Lindsay F.
West Seneca, NY
The Blue Honey Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Lindsay F.
This is the perfect neutral palette with a pop of pretty color. The packaging is very sleek and unique. The color story is beautiful with lots of neutrals and two gorgeous blue shades. The eyeshadow was super soft and blended easily. I have bought this palette more than once. All her palettes are bomb.
Amber M.
LOVE the colors in this pallette. Nicely pigmented, Great staying power, and super velvety texture. Versatile.
Gizem T.
Washington, DC
I was really excited when i first bought this palette almost 3 years ago. Its nice but the thing with Kylie palettes is that the colors end up looking different on your eyelids compared to the color on the pan! The oranges are really orange and the shimmer color pay off comes off and does a oil build up throughout the day (even with a high end primer). I have her more newly released palettes such as the summer 18 palette and it seems the changed the formula a little on the shimmers and they last longer. This palette is a really nice color scheme but i'd never buy again if i finished it all. 3+ years and i haven't hit pan on any of the colors.
Kimberli H.
Reedley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this pallet from my MIL for Christmas and I have to say, it’s absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is sleek, the pigmentation is amazing, and there’s very little fallout. I love how easily the shades blend and how long the shadows last of my lids. The color combinations are endless with this pallet because literally every color goes well with each other. Love it!

Looking for your answer?