THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wolf Creek Stew™ Chunky Chicken Stew For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wolf Creek Stew™ Chunky Chicken Stew For Adult Dogs

Inspired by Western-style campfire cooking, BLUE Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is a hearty dinner that captures the spirit of the open prairies where wolves roamed freely.

A hearty, grain-free recipe with generous chunks of chicken, Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew is made with the meat your dog craves and is steeped in a savory gravy for an irresistible flavor.

Starts with delicious, protein-rich Chicken
100% grain-free
Contains only the finest natural ingredients
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or corn, wheat or soy.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Gloribel A.
Bell, CA
My dogs love this. I don’t give it to them all the time because I’ve noticed that wet food makes their stool soft and gross even when it’s mixed with hard food but it’s a nice treat for them every once in a while. Definitely not a nice treat for me to pick up but I love my dogs so I’ll deal with it once in a blue moon.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This is my dogs favorite type of food ever, he like most of the Blue buffalo flavors do not to say this one is his favorite but as a brand you can tell he enjoys these the best, they look pretty awesome too if I were a dog I’d want to eat these
Brittany O.
Aiken
A big fan of this product! For the price and the value of the product, I would definitely recommend this! I would choose this brand as well over other brands! A big thumbs up for this product! It seems very healthy and my dog loves it.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
My doggy Bailey likes her share of mixed dry food with her canned food. I recently bought her all types of flavors and I think this was one of her favorites
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
This brand is the only one our dog will eat. She’s a shih tzu with a sensitive stomach . She loves her food fresh out of the can .
Sarah C.
Fresno
Didn’t like it at all... it wasn’t my biggest fan..blue buffalo wasnt my dogs favorite.. it made them sick... over priced....
Patricia J.
Apple Valley, CA
We use this canned food to mix with dry for our dogs. The protein content is nice. I like that is free of fillers.
torrey v.
santee
I use this food to mix in with my dogs kibble. She isn’t a great eater so this helps her to finish her food.
Gimenna G.
Rome, GA
My babies absolutely love this. I try to mix some with there dry food As well. I would recommend to everyone!

back