THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat uploaded by Jessica T.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Reward your favorite pooch for good behavior or just for being a loyal friend by giving him these BLUE Wilderness Wild Stix Chicken Recipe Dog Treats, which are packed full of real chicken and contain other nutritious ingredients, such as potatoes and peas, so your dog can enjoy a healthy, mouthwatering snack. The treats are ideal for dogs who are fed grain-free or raw diets. Features: Moist treats made with high-quality chicken and other highly nutritious ingredients provide a tasty, healthy snack; grain-free recipe caters to dogs with digestive sensitivities; poultry-by-product-meal, corn, wheat, soy- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free formula Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,732 kcals per kg; 42 kcals per stix Package Weight: 6 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Tapioca Starch, Gelatin, Cane Molasses, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Peas, Natural Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Salt, Caramel and Preserved with Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 25.0%

• I have a really picky golden retriever who only lies chic...1 Answers
  • I know its a great brand how are the dog treats? Good for...1 Answers
  • I've noticed that this brand is a bit pricey.. is it actu...2 Answers
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love Blue food and treats! One of our dogs is picky, but he loves these! I like that I can read the ingredient list and recognize the ingredients. A lot of treats may taste good, but these appear to be good for them as well.
rT🌻🌹💛 T.
East Haddam
Any blue buffalo product is good for your animals! With great ingredients for their skin and fur and their health! My dogs love this food! They chow it down in two seconds!!
Catherine D.
Kingston
My dogs love these treats! I don't think any dog could turn their nose at these. I feel confident that the blue buffalo brand provides a healthy snack I can comfortably feed my beloved dogs. They deserve the best.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorites for my doggos! They love these and go crazy over them. They’re also nutritious and very healthy for them. Would buy again and would recommend to other dog owners. Its awesome
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Danes loves eating the treats. I don’t typically give them treats because Danes stomachs are very sensitive. But I have them these and they handled it well and enjoyed them! I’d buy them again!!!!!!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is completely obsessed with these treats he begs for them every single day. They are on the pricey side so having them lowered the price would be awesome but such a well deserved brand I would highly recommend this product.
Raquel M.
My dog loved these! They're perfect for her to chew on and she doesn't get bored of them like she would with a bone. They're a good price for the amount but Blue has always been the pricey brand.lol
But I would still recommend!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
My dogs love these! They are a little more expensive, but they are much healthier and have natural ingredients. We have 3 dogs (one of each size) and these treats are suitable for all 3 sizes. I will buy these again at PetSmart or Rural King.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog absolutely loves these! He hears the bag and I guess can just instantly smell them. They're good for your dog all natural ingredients nothing fake or harmful. I buy from petco and they aren't expensive at all
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My huskies just love these treats! I like blue products because they have less processed food and treats. I use these as treats once in a while and I like them because they are real meat. My fur babies go crazy for them!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've noticed that this brand is a bit pricey.. is it actual worth it??
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I've seen the commercial . is it actually worth buying ???
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
I have a really picky golden retriever who only lies chicken. He is on the basics for food. Should I try these treats? Or is it not worth it?
k h.
I know its a great brand how are the dog treats? Good for puppies who chew alot?