THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat uploaded by Sarah C.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat uploaded by Lydia M.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat uploaded by Jessica T.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Reward your favorite pooch for good behavior or just for being a loyal friend by giving him these BLUE Wilderness Wild Stix Chicken Recipe Dog Treats, which are packed full of real chicken and contain other nutritious ingredients, such as potatoes and peas, so your dog can enjoy a healthy, mouthwatering snack. The treats are ideal for dogs who are fed grain-free or raw diets. Features: Moist treats made with high-quality chicken and other highly nutritious ingredients provide a tasty, healthy snack; grain-free recipe caters to dogs with digestive sensitivities; poultry-by-product-meal, corn, wheat, soy- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free formula Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,732 kcals per kg; 42 kcals per stix Package Weight: 6 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Tapioca Starch, Gelatin, Cane Molasses, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Peas, Natural Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Salt, Caramel and Preserved with Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 25.0%

• I have a really picky golden retriever who only lies chic...2 Answers
  • I know its a great brand how are the dog treats? Good for...1 Answers
  • I've noticed that this brand is a bit pricey.. is it actu...2 Answers
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat

Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erin
These dog treats are very well liked in this three dog household! Our dogs love them for the flavor and texture but I love them for the ingredients...or lack there of, I should say! THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Stix Chicken Dog Treat keeps their ingredients simple and real so I can feel good about giving these to our pups.
Kristen S.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my dogs has an incredibly sensitive stomach, and since we feed them BB Wilderness chicken, we opted to go for the same treats to try and cut down on the upset tummy and gas issues. All three pups seem to love them, though they are a little pricey
Alex D.
louisville
She loved every bite. It’s all we could get her to eat when we first rescued her. She’s a wild puppy, and this is definitely something she enjoyed. As an owner it did not stink to open which is refreshing in treats for her
Maddy R.
Herriman
Love these! My dog is a chicken lover so these treats are perfect and blue buffalo is a very trustworthy brand. I have a medium size dog and these are perfect for him he is obsessed. Definitely would but this again!!
Mayra S.
Yakima, WA
My dog loves these she eats them quick also. The price is decent and there a good amount of treats as you’d expect. Very healthy treats filled with nutrients and protein for your dog to enjoy as a snack or with meal
Kaylee H.
New Carlisle, IN
Our husky is definitely a carnivore. He loves all snacks and food to be meat related. He responds so well to chicken flavors and meaty sticks. Great option for our growing boy and the ingredients make up happy too!
Jennifer L.
Northampton , PA
My dog seemed to really enjoy these and they are reasonably priced compared to other brands. I do find that they have some bad ingredients and there are healthier products out there but I would still buy every once in a while.
Brittany S.
Austin, TX
My pup LOVES this treats. I tend to break them up and use them for training instead of giving him the full stick. Blue Buffalo is a brand I can always depend on for quality and never worry that my pup wont eat them.
Courtney G.
Millbury
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are obsessed with these and I’m obsessed with the ingredients! Paying a little bit extra doesn’t bother me knowing my babies are safe! I would recommend to any dog parents!
Hanna L.
Austin
Love these definitely a must they are great for your dog and super nutritious, 10/10 for my dog because he gets a good source of protein and good energy just from one
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I've seen the commercial . is it actually worth buying ???
k h.
I know its a great brand how are the dog treats? Good for puppies who chew alot?