THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Meaty Morsels Chicken & Trout Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Meaty Morsels Chicken & Trout Recipe For Adult Cats

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Meaty Morsels Chicken & Trout goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender, delectable chunks of real chicken and flaky trout are accompanied by a rich gravy making this a true feline favorite.

Chicken and trout provide readily digestible protein and essential amino acids
A 100% grain-free formula eliminates any source of gluten which can trigger allergic reactions in some cats
No chicken or poultry by-product meals means a more wholesome diet
Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Trout, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Jennifer B.
Niskayuna
My three cats absolutely love blue buffalo canned food. It’s real meat and real fish so you can feel good about giving it to them. My cats are definitely happier and healthier once I switched to this brand! Would definitely recommend.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
My cat is a very picky little kitty when it comes to his food. He does enjoy this wet food. I purchase it at petsmart typically for a decent price. It's a little pricey but the ingredients are one of the hands down best so it's worth it for your fur babies. I would recommend
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Great ingredients and my cat loves this food. She comes running every time I open a can or the bag
Sofia M.
Bloomington, CA
I hardly give my cat canned food but if i do this has to be it! My cat loves this brand!
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
My cat eats this right up. She enjoys these immensely so I give her one once in a while.