THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Meaty Morsels Chicken & Salmon Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Meaty Morsels Chicken & Salmon Recipe For Adult Cats

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Meaty Morsels Chicken & Salmon goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender, delectable chunks of real chicken and flaky salmon are accompanied by a rich gravy, making this a true feline favorite.

Chicken and salmon provide readily digestible protein and essential amino acids
A 100% grain-free formula eliminates any source of gluten which can trigger allergic reactions in some cats
No chicken or poultry by-product meals means a more wholesome diet
Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Salmon, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Alycia G.
Another winner in my cats' book... they both tear through these cans so quickly.. you would think that they hadn't eaten in ages.. it is great quality and you can actually see tgat it is real meat, not some glob of processed junk. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Samantha R.
My 2 cats go CRAZY for this!! As soon as they hear the can open they sprint to me. It’s obviously a little bit more expensive but you know that the quality is what you’re paying for. REAL product and nothing processed
Lo U.
Waxhaw
My cats love this! All four of them do and two are a bit more picky. The price is perfect for the wet food! I’d definitely recommend this to other cat lovers!
jenat1808 P.
farmingdale
My cat loves this food he eats it in a matter of 5 minutes!! I highly recommend this food for all adult and baby kitchens!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Blue buffalo is the only brand my cat isn't allergic to we love this stuff. The best cat food money can buy!
Ashley S.
When I had my cat, he didn’t really like this. Maybe it was the mix of salmon and chicken! Not sure..
Janitha G.
I’ve been giving her the friskies soft food with her dry food occasionally, bought a whole case from Costco. I thought I’d give this a try once, and she loves it. She didn’t even take a break once she started eating it.