BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Flaked Chicken & Turkey goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender flakes of real chicken and succulent turkey are accompanied by a rich gravy, making this a true feline favorite.

Chicken and turkey provide readily digestible protein and essential amino acids
A 100% grain-free formula eliminates any source of gluten which can trigger allergic reactions in some cats
No chicken or poultry by-product meals means a more wholesome diet
Available in 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Alyson P.
Meridian
My cats loved this wet food from blue buffalo. I only give it as treats for special occasions so it’s not something they get everyday. I think it is better for cats because you can tell what ingredients are in it. I would recommend it to
other cat owners. I have a 13 year old cat and he is a picky eater and he loved this brand.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. I love the idea but the flaked is not the minced. The flakes is pieces but not a lot of gravy so this is not their favorite. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats
Manuela V.
Boca Raton, FL
Blue Buffalo Natural Cat Food mi cat loves this food! I can’t complain as she eats it with no issues. I always buy the variety pack, so she do not get tired of the same food. So far no problems.
Laiza P.
My cat absolutely loves this food, he’s super picky about what I feed him and if he doesn’t like it he won’t eat until I clean his bowl and serve him new food, so this food is perfect for a picky eater!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I like that my cats are eating food made with high quality ingredients. Both of my cats have a disease that compromises their immune system (FIV), so premium nutrition is very important for them. I use a variety of their products, both wet and dry food and treats, and my cats love them all.
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
My cats love blue buffalo. It’s a little bit more expensive but their health is definitely more important than feeding them crappy food. I use 1/4 of a can per cat twice a day.
alexus s.
my kitten solely eats dry food. we knew she was eating wet food while she was with the lady we adopted her from, so we thought to buy her a treat. let me tell you, she ate this like it was the last thing on earth. would totally recommend to a new cat parent like myself if you kitty is a picky eater.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats
Gina J.
My cats seem to love this cat food. It’s slightly higher in cost but I feel my pets are worth it. The ingredients are natural and there’s not a lot of fillers compared to the less expensive brands. It’s the only brand we use in our house.
Ali G.
I feel good feeding this to my cat when he deserves a little treat. He eats it right up and seems to love this wet food. I'm not sure if it compares differently to any other wet foods but I think that it has better ingredients than most.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Where can I find this brand?
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
How can I get their products?
Brenda L.
What cat wouldn't love these
Cindi A.
Manitowoc, WI
Can you tell me the ingredient list of this product? Thank you!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Do they carry this at Walmart