BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Trout Recipe For Adult Cats

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Flaked Chicken & Trout goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender flakes of real chicken and succulent trout are accompanied by a rich gravy, making this a true feline favorite.

Chicken and trout provide readily digestible protein and essential amino acids
A 100% grain-free formula eliminates any source of gluten which can trigger allergic reactions in some cats
No chicken or poultry by-product meals means a more wholesome diet
Available in a 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Trout, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. This is flaked and not minced. There is a difference. The minced has more gravy and the cats seem to not like that as much. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Flaked Chicken & Trout Recipe For Adult Cats
Esmeralda V.
Combine
i have feed my animals these at times with their food and they have really enjoyed it or in my opinion i think. i guess thats what it means when they destroy their plate then try and the others plate
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
My cat likes this food it is not her favorite but when we buy it she will still try to eat it all I'd give this a 8/10
Dana L.
Crystal Lake, IL
My cats are obsessed with these. As soon as I open it they both come running into the kitchen!
Sherri M.
When my cats tried this they fell in love! I was amazed. I was not a big fan of the smell but the fact that my babies love it is all that matters