THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Delights™ Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

Because cats love meat, BLUE Wilderness Wild Delights Meaty Morsels Chicken & Turkey goes a step beyond our protein-rich Wilderness recipe and boasts two tasty meats for your feline to enjoy. Tender, delectable chunks of real chicken and succulent turkey are accompanied by a rich gravy, making this a true feline favorite.

Chicken and turkey provide readily digestible protein and essential amino acids
A 100% grain-free formula eliminates any source of gluten which can trigger allergic reactions in some cats
No chicken or poultry by-product meals means a more wholesome diet
Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Toni M.
I have a special needs cat and I have to feed her wet food with her medicine in it and she loves it I tried other brands don’t really care for and you’re only other one Will tolerate Friskies. But she prefers a brand so I buy it for all the time
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cats love this! I have four cats and one of them has a very very sensitive tummy. I have tried other brands and nothing works like Blue Buffalo! My cat loves it and his tummy does not get upset! It cost a little more than the other brands but it is definitely worth it to have a happy, healthy cat!
Casey E.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats are SUPER picky about texture and hate pâté style food. Most quality foods aren’t to their liking, but the wilderness comes in flaked and meaty bits, which they love! Grain free, and quality ingredients, so it’s worth the cost.
Hannah A.
Plano, TX
I use all Blue buffalo for my cats needs! I use the dry food every day but give him a treat every-once in awhile with the chicken & turkey recipe! He loves it! Is the best treat! Blue buffalo keeps my cat (Yoda) healthy and happy!
Amanda W.
San Jose
My cat really likes this wet food and I will continue buying it for her. I like giving her wet food in the morning in the evening as well as dry food in the morning only. She never seems to have any problems with this wet food.
Kimberly C.
Villa rica , GA
The ingredients are the best in all blue buffalo pet food lines, the only reason for only 4 stars is the price. My cat really enjoyed it though and I will be purchasing again.
Angelina B.
Great ingredients. Blue buffalo is more expensive, but worth it because its so much healthier for your animals. Pay for good food or pay vet bills.
erin m.
My cat loves this brand more than any others. it comes highly recommended by other pet owners as one of the most nutritious.
Lauren B.
Edwardsville
Purchased at: PETCO
I give this to my cats as a treat. They usually get greedy and cry every time they want it, which is usually daily.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
One of the best brand around. The wholesome ingredients and yummy taste, lets me know my dog can't get enough.

Amazon