THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Wild Cuts Tasty Toppers Tasty Salmon Morsels in Savory Gravy

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Wild Cuts Tasty Toppers Tasty Salmon Morsels in Savory Gravy

BLUE Wilderness Wild Cuts Tasty Toppers makes your feline’s next meal extra tasty! Added to dry and canned food, or just served as a special treat, these savory pouches contain tasty chunks of real beef, chicken, duck or salmon in an irresistible gravy. Catering to the carnivore that lives in each of our cats, our lynx-inspired treats are 100% grain-free and contain more of the meat cats crave.

BLUE Wilderness Wild Cuts Tasty Toppers feature:

Savory, protein-rich Salmon
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
Available in 3-oz. pouches.

INGREDIENTS
Salmon, Chicken Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Carbonate.

Jenna B.
My cars go crazy over the Blue Wilderness products! The only thing that I find concerning is that they have had a bunch of recalled products, which makes me subtract 2 stars. Overall, the quality is slightly above average. Some of the ingredients also varies from packaging to packaging, another concern that I have. If they can stomp out these issues, they have a very effective product and their marketing is also great as well.
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my cat is allergic to chicken, it was hard finding another protein alternative for her because she can be picky. however, blue buffalo seemed to be her favorite! she prefers the duck and salmon flavors.
Jenna D.
Tampa, FL
My cat loves this. She is pretty particular about what she eats and I’m very particular about what I choose to give her. Blue wilderness is a solid brand. These toppers are great and last a few meals for her.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is a very over marketed, over priced food. It's really no better than your basic grocery food brand. We get a lot of animals into our clinic that have digestive issues after using this food for a while.
Alexandra B.
I used to use friskies for my two cats then I heard about blue buffalo. After just a week I noticed a huge difference in my cats behaviors. They had more energy, lost weight and seemed much happier. Id recommend this to all cat owners
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
My kitty goes crazy for these toppers. They come in a variety of flavors and they suit her needs for wet foods. She doesn't want to eat her meal without them.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I made the mistake of buying this for my cats and now they only ever want this! It's gluten free and easy on a sensitive stomach.
Taylor M.
My cat is obsessed with these toppers, but he is on a diet so I like to split the pouch between two small dry food meals.
Elizabeth B.
Pullman, WA
My cat loves this stuff, she goes crazy over blue buffalo. Pretty pricy but I don’t want to feed her garbage.
Crystal S.
Cortland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo knows how to make a car owner happy. We have tried several items from them and our cats love them all and so healthy for them. Our cats love this little treat when we add it to there hard food.
Amanda T.
Who can't find this in stores?
Lucas S.