BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Turkey Recipe is a high-protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the turkey she loves.

95% of the protein comes from real turkey.
100% grain-free.
Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious turkey.
NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide.

Jennifer F.
Houston
Blue Buffalo is the brand to go for sure! I use this brand for all sorts of food, both, for my cat and dog. They’re for sure better than Putin’s or many other brands. Both of our pets are pretty healthy and don’t go over their weight as well. They love it and I also love it because i don’t have to worry about them getting out of hand with their weights. Would totally recommend anyone to use this line of food products.
Katy W.
Farmersville
Very high quality food with premium ingredients. My PIA cat ate the Blue much longer than he did other foods. He is a delicate blossom who thinks eating the same food too often is for peasants, but he ate all the Blue flavors longer than usual 🙄
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. Blue Buffalo Natural Cat Food
Amanda F.
Boston
I wish I could get these for her as tree tomorrow often they're a little expensive but she usually eats green fruit and I give her this as a treat but I don't get it often enough I wish I did my stepmother ties her first kiss from Walmart and I don't really like that because I want to keep her healthy and get her healthy food
Leigh Ellen H.
Athens, AL
My cats are very picky and have sensitive stomachs. They love this brand though and it beer upsets their stomachs.
Amber S.
Love the blue buffalo brand for my cats. They love the flavors and i love the ingredients. The entire blue brand is a hit with my cats so ill continue to buy.
Brianna A.
Orlando, FL
My cats horribly picky with his snacks, he doesn’t really like dry snacks so i buy these as a treat and he devoured them in minutes
Cecelia C.
United States
I can't say I've tried this myself, but our cats sure seem to like it! They go crazy when we open up a can of Blue Buffalo!
Brianna A.
Orlando, FL
Very nutritious, and they’re big enough for a whole meal. My fur baby loves these so much.