THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Turkey & Chicken Grill For Puppies uploaded by stephanie L.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Turkey & Chicken Grill For Puppies uploaded by stephanie L.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Turkey & Chicken Grill For Puppies

Inspired by the diet of the wolf, BLUE Wilderness is a meat-rich, grain-free food that will provide your puppy with a higher concentration of the turkey and chicken he loves.

BLUE Wilderness is made with the finest natural ingredients, including generous amounts of tasty and nutritious turkey and chicken. And Wilderness contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy. Formulated especially for puppies, it contains:

Delicious deboned turkey, which promotes healthy muscle growth
DHA, an important fatty acid found in mother’s milk, contributes to the development of cognitive learning and retinal function in puppies
The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Jessica M.
Norfolk, VA
My dogs usually eat the normal hard dog food but my puppy got really sick after her spay surgery and she was struggling keeping foot down so I got the same brand as our hard food in the canned food for her. She loved it! My favorite thing is it didn’t stink like some canned animal food does.
Sabrina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay okay! Sooo I buy this brand for my 4m tcup yorkie. I usually buy him the dry brand but it wasn’t on here. Overall moist or dry I would buy my dog any one of blue brands. It is pretty expensive but it’s worth it. It’s grain free and natural for your dog.
Freda B.
el paso
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this to my puppy and he loves it I can’t compare it to alternatives because I think this one is the best kind to give to a puppy the price I would say is a little more but worth it I would recommend it to others to buy for there puppy
Vanessa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my dog was a puppy she loved this. It was an easy transition from milk to more solid food in conjunction with her puppy kibble. It is good value and at a good price. I like this brand very much.
avery h.
Murfreesboro , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo is the only brand of food my 11 month old golden doodle puppy has took a liking to. I bought this soft dog food a month ago to mix in with her hard dog food and she eats so much better now. Definitely a must for us now.
Emily B.
Springfield , VA
Purchased at: Safeway
My pup loves this brand and flavor. It’s super pricey, but I typically only use a can a day to mix in with his food. I also feel good about feeding it to him, because the ingredients are clearly listed on the can!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little one year old Boston terroir would not eat this. It took her a little bit to find out what food she liked and this DID NOT help at all. She would sniff it and walk away. I’m thankful she doesn’t like wet dog food because oh boy does that stuff stink!! And it’s messy! I don’t recommend this at all (the price was great for one can)
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 week old chihuahua loves this stuff! She had a hard time eating hard food so I bought her some of this and she ate it up so fast. I will be buying more for her in the future. It’s not pricy and I love that it’s healthy for her
TERI F.
PELL CITY, AL
We have never fed our 5 year old pit bull anything but Blue Buffalo! She loves that there are so many flavors and the wet food is an awesome treat. We mix it with a bit of dry food for her. The Best grain free food on the market!
Jenny C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves this stuff, especially when teething she ate this stuff like it was candy! The smell was also pleasing which didn’t bother us, and also since it came in cans, it was easy to store in the fridge when we didn’t finish
Francesca V.
Question has been deleted
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good as a "treat"
Anayely A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Who else gives this to their puppy?
Rebecca M.
Norway, ME
Is this safe for dogs who are sensitive to food with grains?
Rebecca M.
edinburgh
Ive just got a new german alsation puppy and would love to know which food is best appropriate for a puppy, i've great things about this certain puppy food but would love to know a little more about it first