Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
THE BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs Turkey Stew For Adult Dogs

THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Trail Tubs™ Turkey Stew For Adult Dogs

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Tubs™ Turkey Stew For Adult Dogs

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs are made to satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit by giving him the meat he was born to love in a convenient, complete-meal serving.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs Turkey Stew is a delicious, grain-free recipe featuring real turkey steeped in hearty gravy that’s sure to bring out the howling wolf in your hungry canine.

Like all Wilderness foods, it’s made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.

Features delicious, protein-rich turkey
100% grain-free
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or corn, wheat or soy.
Available in 8 oz. tubs.

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Trail Tubs™ Turkey Stew For Adult Dogs!
Jewels M.
I love blu buffalo for my dogs it’s the best out there I tried all of them out there noting compares to blue buffalo my dogs love it I got a chuwawa and a shutsu
Shannon P.
Tucson, AZ
My two aussies love this stuff. They love this brand overall. I do like how it is chunky and does have some gravy to be able to mix in with there food. It also doesn't have a too bad of smell like most dog wet foods do.
💋Kay A.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Now even though this wet food line from blue buffalo is a little more expensive than their other wet foods but when I can afford it. It’s really is the best especially the gravy my dogs love it.
Bria A.
Loudon, NH
Purchased at: PETCO
Of course another wet food my dogs love for snack. Littler on the pricier end of this category but still a household favorite for my dogs.
Jacqueline B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food and gives him no allergies and you can always count on them to have different flavors of food for dogs
Adrienne W.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My Emma LOVES Blie Buffalo. The wet food is her favorite but anything by them that i give her she gobbles down unlike anything else.
Callie T.
38 Elm St Newport ME
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this stuff! Very good macros in it as well. The price is a little pricey but at the end of the day, worth it.
Christine M.
DeFuniak Springs
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dogs love blue buffalo dog food. They get these small portions as a special treat and they get so excited when I take out the containers.
ren L.
Paradise, PA
they got up our dog loves this product and Blue Buffalo is probably something we research and it had amazing of you so that's why we're sticking with
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love these for my dogs they are the perfect portion size and my dogs love them too! The ingredients are great and it’s a good add in with their dry food.

Looking for your answer?