BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Tubs™ Chicken Stew For Adult Dogs

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs are made to satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit by giving him the meat he was born to love in a convenient, complete-meal serving.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs Chicken Stew is a delicious, grain-free recipe featuring real chicken steeped in hearty gravy that’s sure to bring out the howling wolf in your hungry canine.

Like all Wilderness foods, it’s made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.

Features delicious, protein-rich chicken
100% grain-free
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or corn, wheat or soy.
Available in 8 oz. tubs.

INGREDIENTS

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I have an American bulldog and I mix this with her dry food and she loves it. The price for this is reasonable. I only give it to her once a week as a treat. I would recommend to others who like wet food for their pets!
Danielle T.
My dogs love it and I feel confident that I am feeding them healthy ingredients. It’s a bit more pricey than other brands but if you look at the ingredient list you will see why. It’s a high quality product worth the money.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
My dog is pretty picky, and he liked this. One tub was good for a setting (he’s about 30-35 pounds). It didn’t cause any digestive issues with him. I bought at PetSmart and it was decently priced. It’s more expensive than other brands, but it’s also healthier for your dog.
Loren C.
Manatee
I love this to mix with his dry dog food.. eventhough he would prefer to just eat that, I still mix it in so he can have both wet and dry mix. He eats up all his food. I would recommend this to dog owners.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
My pet absolutely loves these products. My pet is very picky but loves to eat these. I feel good knowing that I'm giving them something that is good for them. Well worth the money. You will not be disappointed with their products I promise. And your pet will love them also
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
This tub is great because you don't have to use it all at once. The lid makes it so you can use it later. My dog loves the flavor and you can't beat the ingredients.
Kate W.
My basset hound loves these when we go on hikes however they are pretty pricey. Packaging is cute cause it's like a kids snack pack. I would recommend if you had a small/medium size dog. It's not enough for a large dog.
Whitney P.
My dog loves all these wet foods. She is getting old and her teeth are bad so these make dinner time much easier for her. She loves all the flavors.
Nora F.
Wonderful. Helpful. Dog loved it. Will buy again and again and again

jhelped oue pet regain weight

vet was very pleased
Jennifer S.
San Antonio , TX
Love mixing this food with dry food so my puppy has a satisfied stomach and meal. We have her eating only twice a day and this really helps