BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Tubs™ Beef Stew For Adult Dogs

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs are made to satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit by giving him the meat he was born to love in a convenient, complete-meal serving.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Tubs Beef Stew is a delicious, grain-free recipe featuring real beef steeped in hearty gravy that’s sure to bring out the howling wolf in your hungry canine.

Like all Wilderness foods, it’s made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.

Features delicious, protein-rich beef
100% grain-free
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or corn, wheat or soy.
Available in 8 oz. tubs.

INGREDIENTS
Beef, Beef Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Chicken, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Loren C.
Manatee
My dog loves it. It looks good to eat. Healthy and not pricey at all. I mix with my dogs dry food. I have a small dog, a daschund and he cannot get enough of it.
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love using these as an added extra treat for my pup with his dinner from time to time! Anytime I add this my dog acts like I'm feeding him prime rib or something. He devours his food. I love know it tastes great, but also has high quality ingredients and nutrients!
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
If cooper could eat wet food all the time he would. He is in love with this! Every once in a while we add some to his dry food and he goes crazy for it!
Whitney P.
My dog loves all these wet foods. She is getting old and her teeth are bad so these make dinner time much easier for her. She loves all the flavors.
Jennifer T.
El Segundo, CA
Blue buffalo is a go-to, I don’t feed my dog wilderness anymore but that’s more of an age thing, she doesn’t need as much protein now that she older.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and pregnant who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Sascha N.
St. Albert
My dogs love this! It’s high quality and they eat it up quickly. Price is pretty good for what you’re getting also.
Brahim Q.