THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Trail Treats® Turkey Jerky All Natural Grain-Free Dog Treats uploaded by Shelby D.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Trail Treats® Turkey Jerky All Natural Grain-Free Dog Treats uploaded by Danika P.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Turkey Jerky All Natural Grain-Free Dog Treats

BLUE Wilderness® Jerky is a hearty, protein-packed turkey strip with more than enough taste to satisfy the wolf spirit in your canine carnivore.

Made with the finest natural ingredients, Wilderness Jerky is a wholesome treat that will help support your dog’s strength, health and vitality.

No By-Products or Artificial Anything
Wilderness Trail Treats are made with the finest natural ingredients and have no chicken or poultry by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy free.

A Perfect Grain-Free Treat
High-quality poultry makes BLUE Wilderness Jerky the perfect treat for dogs who are fed a grain-free or raw diet. It’s jerky with a wild side!

INGREDIENTS

Turkey, Sugar, Salt.

Justine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Honey Bunny love these treats! My Pit jumps for joy when I bring these treat. I know blue buffalo is a little pricey but petco usually has some nice sales and gives for a cheaper price. Depending on how you look at it .. it is alot of money for a such little products ( 3.25 Oz). i would still keep buying it caue A) the products is good and nnutritious and B) My dog loves it and why am i gonna him something he enjoys LOL
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love taking these treats oh hikes! Easy to break up and give in small pieces or as a whole snack! They stay tender and chewy and my dogs must love them! Great for busting energy on long walks or hikes
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs will literally go bonkers if they see, hear or smell this turkey jerky! It's such a great, healthy snack to give them and they absolutely love the taste! I strongly recommend for training, just use small bits to work with your pets ... my yorkie, Pomeranian, lab/pit mix and husky all love these so regardless of your breed you'll have a winner if you pick this treat!
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
My dog loves these treats. He's very picky about what he eats but when it comes to wilderness trailtreats he will eat the hole bag if I let him. I have to put then up and hide them or he will try and get to them. He's loves them
Rima J.
My Rottweiler loves these.every time I buy these for him, he thinks he did something wonderful.im sure they taste amazing for him because if I let him he would eat the whole bag.
Jessica P.
My puppies were a little hesitant about eating these it took us a while to get them to taste them. I haven't repurchased just because my puppies didn't enjoy them very much
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
We love all blue buffalo products. My dog really enjoys these treats and I love that they are made with real meat. I'm comforted that I'm not giving my dog junk.
These are my dogs favorite treats. I reward my dogs good behavior with one of these turkey jerky snacks and they enjoy them very much. They have healthy ingredients and are a great snack/treat size.
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
I like this brand but my dog does not. I have given to other animals and they appeared to like it but my dog does not. He will sniff and put his nose up to it.
Cynthia S.
Kailua, Hi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup LOVES this jerky, and so do we! Great limited ingredients and it really switches up the consistency of chewy rather than a biscuit or bone.

back