BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Treat Biscuits are so tasty that the entire wolf pack would run for miles to get just one.

The perfect crunchy treat for your meat-loving dog, Wilderness Trail Treat biscuits are made with only the finest natural ingredients like duck, salmon, turkey, potatoes and flaxseed.

A 100% Grain-Free Baked Treat
Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Wilderness Trail Treat Biscuits are 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Made with the finest natural ingredients
Features real turkey
No chicken or poultry by-product meals
Available in 10-oz. and 24-oz. bags.

INGREDIENTS

Turkey, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary.

THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bulldog has a grain allergy. This product is grain free. Both my bulldog and my German Shepherd love these treats. They are on the moderately priced side. However I purchase them at pet smart keeping my dogs health in mind. I am a customer for life.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
My dog hates these treats. I have no idea why she just will not eat them. She will sneak into the cats litter box to eat poop but avoids these treats like the plague. Really disappointed because these treats aren’t cheap.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only brand of dog food I buy for my dog so naturally with treats I buy the same! Good treat and great for training purposes. My dog loves to eat anything but he really goes crazy for these!! Affordable too
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
My pups love these and I can feed them to ALL my dogs, even the one with severely sensitive skin and he is the pickiest eater. Blue Buffalo is their favorite by far
Jane Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used these as treats for training to load.  It is just large enough to be a real treat without being to small.  They are reasonably prices for a better quality treat.  They need to give more options on flavor.  The dogs like them and we don't have stomach issues on these.
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love all the blue buffalo products. It is the only brand we baby for our rottie now. He is almost 12 years old and has had more energy since we switched to the Blue. His skin problems are almost completely gone as well.
Amber R.
['LOUISVILLE', ''], KY
My big baby loves his treats. We had a hard time with finding the right food and treats for my sweet boy because he has a very sensitive stomach. He is an American Bully not to be confused with Pit Bull but blue buffalo is the best so far for his stomach issues.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loves these! Every time I bring them out she gets so excited! So I would assume she really enjoy the flavor and quality of the treat. In general buffalo is an amazing brand! I would recommend this brand to all dog owners!
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Our dog is older and began having seizures about a year ago due to the other name brand dog foods. We switched to this brand after reading about other brands causing seizures in hopes that it would help. He's been healthy ever since! He hasn't had one seizure. We only use this brand of food and treats.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Belgian Malinois absolutely goes crazy for trail treats. These treats are high quality and contain natural ingredients, which is important because I want the best for my dogs. They are adorable for the quality, so I always try to have a bag on hand.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
What's the first ingredient?