BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Treat Biscuits are so tasty that the entire wolf pack would run for miles to get just one.

The perfect crunchy treat for your meat-loving dog, Wilderness Trail Treat biscuits are made with only the finest natural ingredients like duck, salmon, turkey, potatoes and flaxseed.

A 100% Grain-Free Baked Treat
Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Wilderness Trail Treat Biscuits are 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Made with the finest natural ingredients
Features real turkey
No chicken or poultry by-product meals
Available in 10-oz. and 24-oz. bags.

INGREDIENTS

Turkey, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary.

What's the first ingredient?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose, CA
My pups love them & they’re pretty affordable! However a good amount of the biscuits were broken already so packaging needs improvement. Nutrients are good... only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because it’s grain free and there have been some recent studies connecting grain free brands to canine heart disease...
coralville
I use these treats to take my dog out so that he doesn’t bark and they are his favorite. Grains upset his stomach and these are perfect for my German Shepherd. If you were to have a smaller dog they would be a little large but for our big dog owners I super recommend!
Roberta
I LOVE everything that Blue Buffalo creates. My dog is really fond of these turkey biscuits and I have been able to train him well with them. These treats are made from quality and natural ingredients. I feel good knowing my dog is eating the best!
Dallas, GA
The doggies love anything Blue Buffalo. They go through these pretty quick and like the way they taste. I wish they were a little bit cheaper because you don’t get a lot for your money. Other than that turkey flavor dog biscuits are a win.
Miami
My dogs love these everytime I walk past the bag they stare at me sitting as they wag their tails blue buffalo does a great job at making treats with great ingredients so I know I’m feeding my dogs well. I have no complaints.
Salisbury
I am a fan of this brand due to the high quality of the ingredients. I think this is much healthier for my dog than many other brands out there. The only downside is that these are pretty pricey compared to other options.
san antonio
We love Blue Buffalo. We have always had dogs and for all of that time we have always bought them Blue Buffalo. Our dog eats the Chicken & Brown Rice. We believe it helps to keep our dogs healthy and vibrant.
Caro, MI
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Trail Treats® Turkey Biscuits Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits uploaded by Rachel S.
My dogs absolutely LOVES blues wilderness treats! He has some food allergies and these are one of the few treats that do not bother him! We always joke hes got selective hearing until you have one of these in your hand and then hes all ears!
Erie, PA
My dog is obsessed with these and seems to make him healthier than the poorly made treats. They drive him crazy whenever i crinkle the bag so I'm sure he gets excited when he knows he's about to get a treat. They don't give him upset stomach like similar treats do so I love them!
Milton, GA
We love anything from the Blue Buffalo company. Their treats are very healthy and they aren’t loaded with ingredients that aren’t healthy for your pet. We use these when working on commands with our dog. She loves them and will follow any command for them. Training treats are crucial when it comes to teaching a dog manners so we always have them around.