BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Duck Biscuits

Grain-Free Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits
BLUE Wilderness Trail Treat Biscuits are so tasty that the entire wolf pack would run for miles to get just one.

The perfect crunchy treat for your meat-loving dog, Wilderness Trail Treat biscuits are made with only the finest natural ingredients like duck, salmon, turkey, potatoes and flaxseed.

A 100% Grain-Free Baked Treat
Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Wilderness Trail Treat Biscuits are 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Made with the finest natural ingredients
Features real duck
No chicken or poultry by-product meals

INGREDIENTS
Duck, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary.

• I have a dachshund and he's kinda picky. Are these treats...2 Answers
  • Has anyone given this product to their dog and did they l...2 Answers
  • I've been researching food and treats that are grain free...1 Answers

Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Duck Biscuits Grain-Free Natural Crunchy Dog Biscuits!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley B.
Wisconsin dells
My dog is a cookie fanatic and these are his favorite. Hes not the pickiest dog in the world. But he really inhales these treats. They are a good price and you get your money's worth. I like that they have good ingredients so I don't have to worry about giving him something counter active to his health
M G.
Kankakee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my family’s go to reward treats for our adult Saluki! She loves the Duck flavor specifically and all the ingredients are very healthy and natural. Grain free is the way to go especially for dogs with digestion issues!
Amber H.
Southern Pines, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these treats! I understand all the ingredients and they are affordable. Healthier options to some other brands. I trust this name brand based on research. Highly recommend and your pet will love them.
Savannah P.
Plato, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are spoiled rotten, and I try to get them the best quality treats with good ingredients. They love these treats, along with most of blue buffalos products. I would highly recommend if you love giving your fur babies treats.
Cynthia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I think there great.. lol my dog loves them so we keep purchasing them, honestly we buy these treat because we have heard the brand is good, if anyone else knows other wise then let us know
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are obsessed with these treats! My dogs are pretty picky eaters; if I buy them a different flavor of food they won’t eat it, but they eat every single flavor of blue wilderness food and treats. I also don’t feel guilty about giving these treats to them because they are grain free. They are also reasonably priced for blue wilderness. I would recommend these treats to every dog owner.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
My dog loves these and they are a good size for a bigger dog. My dog has many allergies and because these are grain-free this helps him keep on a clean diet. My dog gets one every morning and always seems to love it. Will definitely buy it again and again.
Kayla S.
Temperance
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Biscuits
Purchased at Petsmart and Petco

Great for any large size dog!  They have different flavors I will also buy the  THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Salmon Wild Bites™ Grain-Free Dog Treats to get that daily omega 3 fatty acids.  It’s a Grain, corn, wheat and soy free brand so this also helps with keeping those food allergies away!
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Boy do my puppers love these!!!! We cannot go crazy with them as the protein does make their allergies act up. They do better with fish. However, they go NUTS for these. Almost certifiable. Hahaha. I find them to be a little expensive, but they are worth it. I know the quality is high as well.
kaylan l.
I have been buying these treats for my dog for 4 long years and my doh still loves them as if its the first time he's gotten a treat. They don't smell nasty like some dog treats can and the ingredients are great.  Will continue to buy
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does your dog like these? I have mine on this grain free food so I'm interested in tryin
Alexa B.
Columbus, OH
I have a dachshund and he's kinda picky. Are these treats worth the money? Do you think he would like them?
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been researching food and treats that are grain free for my dog. What are the main advantages of this brand of food and treats? Will they help with my pitbulls sensitive skin?

Walmart