THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats uploaded by Kortni W.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats uploaded by Jacqueline B.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats uploaded by Tanya P.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats

A perfect complement to the Wilderness foods, BLUE Wild Bits treats are packed with more of the real chicken your dog loves. A healthy, nutritious treat that features real meat, these meaty Bits are the perfect way to reward your four-legged friends.

Nutritious and grain-free, BLUE Wild Bits contain only the finest natural ingredients and are loaded with healthy ingredients like:

Chicken–a high-quality protein source
DHA–to help support a puppy's cognitive development
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids–to help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Wild Bits contain NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives so you can reward good behavior with a treat that's made the way nature intended.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Potatoes, Chickpeas, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Smoke Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

• Is this really worth the money?8 Answers
  • I’m wondering if these are good for small dogs with sensi...1 Answers

Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness Trail Treats® Chicken Wild Bits™ Grain-Free Dog Training Treats!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kortni W.
Purchased at: PETCO
I mean come on, what dog doesn't like treats. My dog growlith absolutely loves treats of all kinds. I love the ingredients in these treats. You can read and know exactly what you are feeding your furry family. My dog loved the chicken and beef flavor the best.
Alecia H.
Zion, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These worked great at training! Our husky was obsessed with these and because he wanted one so bad it worked to get him to listen to us. The small sized pieces were perfect so that we could give him a few a day and not feel like we were only feeding him on treats.
Chrissy B.
Oak forest, IL
Awesome way to train with these treats. Medium and large size dogs. Definitely meet the expectations. Kinda pricey but good value. Yes dog owners should buy them
heather p.
cypress
Purchased at: PetSmart
Oh my gosh best treats ever!!! We have never been much of a treat giver since my older dog has always been great with just positive attention. Enter new puppy of a different breed. I was wanting to try something to help reinforce good behavior. These seemed good quality and more healthy and offered great flavors. I was pleasantly surprised. Both my 14yo dog and mypuppy love them. They are about the size of small dice, strong odor but I feel this is necessary to grab attention of your pet. Pouch seals well so that helps. Both the dogs come running now when I show them the bag and crumple it. It's so funny. I have them wrapped around my little fi get mow.
I was so happy I tried this product. Definitely try this one, your pets will love them!!!
Megan T.
Deerfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how easy they are to break apart into smaller portions. When I am training with my dogs I like to reward them often and being able to break these small not only helps them last longer but also not make my dogs to fat.
Lauren L.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In the last year or so, Bella’s stomach has become more sensitive and we’ve had a hard time finding food that suites her needs. What we got from the vet was EXCELLENT ( Science Diet Dog Food ), don't get me wrong.  But, it’s expensive as we all know. The vet agreed we could try @BlueBuffaloCo. food. Of course, we had to try the treats and the grain-free chicken bits are her favorite!  They’re pliable enough to break in half for training and a good enough size for a real treat. Highly recommend ALL their products!
Aida D.
Hanford, CA
I really love this product... well more so my dog does. The moment he sees me touch the bag he gets excited. On the bright side also, unlike some treats I've given him, this one doesn't leave crumbs everywhere as he eats them since they are bite sized.
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are Archie's favorite treats!! He loves them. They are great for training because they are small and moist which gives him instant satisfaction. He loves all of the flavors and doesn't seem to have a preference between them. They can be pretty pricey in stores, but we get them on chewy.com and are very reasonable!
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Target
I love these for my puppies. They’re grain free and fresh, which means my puppies are healthy. They are small which is ideal for training. They do come in other flavors, which is great for variety. They are found at any pet store or (I get mine at target) and average price. Definitely worth the price so I can have happy, well-trained puppies.
Kourtney A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog is on a grain free diet and these are so wonderful. I trust blue buffalo, they use very quality ingredients and our husky loves them, we also feed him strictly a diet of blue buffalo products. He loves the grain free food.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really worth the money?
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m wondering if these are good for small dogs with sensitive stomachs?