Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
THE BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats Beef Liver Wild Chunks Dog Treats

These BLUE Wilderness Chunks Freeze-Dried Beef Liver Dog Treats feature tender meat fillets that are made wholly of beef liver, which have been freeze-dried to lock in freshness and flavor, so your furry, 4-legged friend can enjoy a delectable, high-protein reward. The pure meat treats feature a by-product-meal, corn, wheat, soy- and artificial preservative, color- and flavor-free formula, so you can be sure your dog receives a healthy snack. Features: Tender, freeze-dried meat fillets provide a delicious, fresh taste; pure beef liver provides a healthy, high-protein snack; made without chicken by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chunks Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Liver Calories per Serving: 4,000 kcals per kg; 5 kcals per chunk Package Weight: 2.25 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Beef Liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 65.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 5.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Trail Treats® Beef Liver Wild Chunks™ Dog Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Heather S.
Tucson , AZ
We used Buffalo when we had fewer dogs. Our dogs really liked it. But now that we foster dogs, it is not economical for us to use it. Maybe when we have fewer dogs, we'll go back because our dogs really seemed to like it!
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
Ok, what dog doesn't love treats. Especially ones made with real meat. Mine goes crazy for these things, as I'm sure all pups do. But that's not why I love them. I choose Blue Buffalo over other brands for health reasons. I only want to feed my dog the best... REAL meat, real veggies, no filler or grains.
Mickayla F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pups love these treats so much! We use them after bath time as a special snack since they are a bit more expansive :)
Ashley H.
orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One dog likes it and the other doest. I don't get why but i cant keep buying food if the other wont eat it. All dogs are different so its not like the food isn't good i just might have a picky dog.

Looking for your answer?