BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Trail Trays™ Beef Grill For Adult Dogs

Satisfy your dog’s wild side with a nutritious, single-serving meal featuring savory beef.

BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays Beef Grill is a grain-free, protein-rich recipe featuring more of the real meat your canine was born to love.

Like all Wilderness foods, Trail Trays are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.

Feature delicious, protein-rich beef
100% grain-free
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives, colors orflavors, corn, wheat or soy.
Available in 3.5 oz. trays

INGREDIENTS

Beef, Chicken, Beef Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Kat b.
Lansdale, PA
I have purchased all the flavors and our chihuahua absolutely loves them! I get them for him as a treat mostly (not part of his every day diet) and I especially get them when he travels with us because they are small and easily packed up for him
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Love bringing these on hikes! He eats raw, but this is a good treat that stays fresh as well as some freeze dried nuggets on a long hike to maintain energy! Great price, ok ingredients!
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
My dog eats one of these every morning for breakfast. I got this at PetSmart grain free helps with my itchy beagle. She loves this dog food. Great price point for something she loves. I will continue to repurchase.
Mallory S.
Love this product this is great for your dogs my dogs love it its very good for them. It made my expectations I was really happy with it I have a three year old chocolate lab and a golden retriever and yes I would recommend it.
RoSy M.
comas
A mi perra no le gusto mucho. Pero capaz fue a ella cada perro es diferente. Es una schnauzer medían y el precio está un poco en lo personal
Cynthia A.
Mon carnivore adore cette viande molle ! Ingrédients naturels donc je sais ce que mon animal mange !