THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Wet Dog Food

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Wet Dog Food

Wolves have hunted along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Snake River for centuries, inspiring the scrumptious, meat-rich blend of trout, venison and rabbit featured in BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill wet food.

Made from the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Wilderness Snake River Grill satisfies your dog’s inner wolf by featuring more of the high-protein foods he was born to love — with no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.

Optimally balanced to give your dog more of the protein he instinctively loves with the wholesome nutrition he needs, Snake River Grill canned dog food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require extra supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Pea Flour, Trout, Venison, Rabbit, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Buy on PETCO
Eden L.
Dogs liked the flavor, but a bit stinkier gas than on other flavors. My dogs eat grain free & have slightly sensitive stomachs so any sign/smell of intestinal distress I avoid. No runs or soft stools though, so overall a win.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and pregnant who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.